• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The weakest team to defeat the elite 4???

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Ok, so i managed a while ago ro beat the elite 4 with this:

Lv 45 Manectric
Lv 45 Gardevoir
Lv 45 Aggron
Lv 45 Hariyama
lv 48 Swampert
Lv 50 Salamence

No idea what the moves where, but i know i used alot of revives in the last match against steven. I bet everything on burning Metagross with Salamence's Ember and got lucky. Swampert eventually managed to kill him with Earthquake after surviving a fully charged (thanks to the attack raiser of) Meteor Mash. Then i had done it. Any one beat them with a lower level team???

Mrs. Daniel Radcliffe

#1 Harry Potter Fan
no I couldn't. I had to raise mine up a lot...which took forever but it was worth the wait.

Champion Jared 14

loopy100 said:
Ok, so i managed a while ago ro beat the elite 4 with this:

Lv 45 Manectric
Lv 45 Gardevoir
Lv 45 Aggron
Lv 45 Hariyama
lv 48 Swampert
Lv 50 Salamence

No idea what the moves where, but i know i used alot of revives in the last match against steven. I bet everything on burning Metagross with Salamence's Ember and got lucky. Swampert eventually managed to kill him with Earthquake after surviving a fully charged (thanks to the attack raiser of) Meteor Mash. Then i had done it. Any one beat them with a lower level team???
I've done weaker. I think this team was when sapphire and ruby first came out. It was something like:

lv. 47 kyogre
lv. 42 swellow
lv. 43 tropius
lv. 44 swampert
lv. 43 sharpedo
lv. 40 gyarados

Steven was hell for me. I had to spend the rest of all my money on healing items of course.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
is this based on average level or total level? because, depending on that, i could do either:

level 70 kyogre (OHKOs everything), total 70 levels

OR

level 70 kyogre (OHKOs everything)
and 5 level 2 zigzagoons, average level 13.3333

Kodan

Master Breeder
A while ago i was in abit of slump so i decided to raise some freshly caught pokemon and raise them up to level 40ish, Went against the league and won. Team was:

Breloom lv. 47
Gyarados lv. 45
Magcargo lv. 45
Kirlia lv. 43 (Didnt want to evolve)
Mightyena lv. 50

-Kodan-

D

Demonta

Mine was pretty low too but it was a LONG time before the first hall of fame.
But still, nothing a revive and ether can't fix XD

Blazekien Lv 40
Hariama Lv 40
Zigzagoone Lv 2
Wingul lv 5
Larion Lv 40
beutifly level 11

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
I don't know. I usually train my team well before I battle the Elite Four. My Team: Lv. 50 Swampert, Lv. 48 Gardevoir, Lv. 48 Mightyena, Lv. 50 Bellossom, Lv. 50 Linoone and Lv. 52 Flygon. I don't consider that such a great team, but it's pretty good. :p I think that was my weakest team. 0.o

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
mine was:

Blaziken 53
zigzagoon 11
tentacool 8
wingull 4
abra 9

i dont like to train other pokes. i stick to my starter all the time. after elite four is when i start to fill my party w/ stronger pokes

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
i defeated phoebe, drake and steven with just the saphire kyogre of level 45 (i love calm mind).
i entered a swampert level 50 for sidney and a plusle level 50 for glacia though

Absol!

Sea Ruby Trainer
I love training so I'd never go into the League with weak Pokemon, but I have beaten the entire League with one Pokemon, my level 100 Blaziken. She's awesome, lol.

Rukahs7

Cascade Trainer
I beat the Elite Four with a level 10 caterpie and a level 100 charizard

Nidogod

Now that I think about it, I think I might've beaten the RSE e4 with a lvl 45 Zangoose. I'm pretty sure I did but it was at least 2 years ago, so I don't remember.

nikoflores

My team to beat the elite four(weakest)
lvl pokemon
50 altaria
30 wailord
45 torkaol
40 dusclops
42 houndoom
37 ninetales
and I only used 3 revives.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Champion Jared 14 said:
I've done weaker. I think this team was when sapphire and ruby first came out. It was something like:

lv. 47 kyogre
lv. 42 swellow
lv. 43 tropius
lv. 44 swampert
lv. 43 sharpedo
lv. 40 gyarados

Steven was hell for me. I had to spend the rest of all my money on healing items of course.

Only person other than me to do it without the aid of a fire type. Metagross is the real problem. My Swampert eventually managed to kill it with Earthquake. Tho, you have Kyogre in your first team. I did not. I never use ledgendaries on the first time through. Just after that. It takes away the point of training your pokemon for the rest of the game!

I did with with 6 on lv 38

Nidogod

Only person other than me to do it without the aid of a fire type.

>_> Erm, I said I only used Zangoose. It had Shadow Ball/Brick Break/Return/Swords Dance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.