• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather League

Should we stop using Ubers in the League?

• Yes, it's better not to have them.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • No, it adds some spice to it.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
i wonder if i can be a gym leader but the problem is , i don't train certain types but the thing in commons are i uses shiny ev'd pokemon which i train myself , currently search for UT shiny zorua , dratini , axew so i can get my team running lol

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
i wonder if i can be a gym leader but the problem is , i don't train certain types but the thing in commons are i uses shiny ev'd pokemon which i train myself , currently search for UT shiny zorua , dratini , axew so i can get my team running lol

Well the Leaders must follow the weather, not type, that their position is. The Rain Dance Leader has to have Drizzle/Rain Dance in play for the majority of the time (or at least try to). They don't necessarily have to have all water types or whatever, it's about the weather.

And Leaders can't just use Rain Dance once and then after it's gone, have their team mainly for regular use, not for Rain Dance. They actually need to be a rain dance team in which their team is made to utilize the benefits of the Rain. Same goes for everything else, Hail should have a few Ice types and Pokemon with the Hail benefiting abilities, and they should either have Abomasnow for Hail or Pokemon casting it as much as possible.

i'll be a gym leader

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Central Standard Time
Free from 4-11 on weekdays and pretty much all the time on the weekend.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Weeell, xbinox, it was a pretty nice time slot. Lol

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Everyone that is planning to CHALLENGE the League needs to PM me their info (Name, Player name, FC) as well as their team and timezone/common playing times, please. I'm starting to lose track of the info because some is being PM'd, then some people only give me partial info. So I'm not going to accept you as a Challenger until I receive all of the above information.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
u think i can be some gym leader example Shiny Sun Gym?

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
I Wonder If I Can Use Deoxys ( Attack Form ) For Battle? Because Im In The First Impact Clan And Also In Attack Division So Attack Form Deoxys Are Our Logo

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
But Deoxys (All Forms) are banned from use in the Weather League. And if you want to be a leader you'll want to PM Shadowsplash.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It's seems there are quite a few people who want to be the Hail leader. It's going to take longer than I planned to get my team ready, so use someone else for the leader. If you do need me to be the leader, however, let me know.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
u think i can be some gym leader example Shiny Sun Gym?

Sorry, but it will never happen .... lol. I'm not going to be resigning my Sunny Day Team anytime soon.

I Wonder If I Can Use Deoxys ( Attack Form ) For Battle? Because Im In The First Impact Clan And Also In Attack Division So Attack Form Deoxys Are Our Logo

If you take note of the list on the first post, all Deoxys forms are banned from this League.

It's seems there are quite a few people who want to be the Hail leader. It's going to take longer than I planned to get my team ready, so use someone else for the leader. If you do need me to be the leader, however, let me know.

The people who want to be leaders need to hurry and get their test battles. :S I already have someone that I'm pretty sure I want to be the Hail Leader ... so everyone needs to hurry and battle me. :x

EDIT: Just redid the first post, added and changed some stuff. Opinions? :3

Last edited:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
It looks good. You're pretty good with graphic designs and stuff, Shadowsplash!

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
why ban deoxys in battle? Just because he is the most powerful pokemon with rank 1 attack through out gen 1-5?

xbinox

I'm going to have to withdraw my application as a gym leader in this league, sorry I just think by allowing ubers the battles become uber centric where you must counter the uber and have a back up counter and have a counter to your ubers counter and a back up counter to that, and then your two ubers. It doesn't seem like much fun especially when it doesn't make sense since the only reason you would need them is for drought and drizzle and both ninetales and politoed have those now so it's useless.

HolyKris

shes allowing ubers because its similiar to the rules of the pokemon world tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.