• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather League

Should we stop using Ubers in the League?

• Yes, it's better not to have them.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • No, it adds some spice to it.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyKris

so far there isnt much its just gonna be a doubles battles and u chose 4 out of 6 pokes when facing against ur opponent

HolyKris

they already included ubers in the last tournament so i wouldnt b surprise if they do it this year as well and this league also included some of the banned pokes they had last yr

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Every tournament allows the use of two ubers. However, there is a specific list of Pokemon that are completely banned, similar to the list for this League. However, I chose to allow the 100 base stat legends (aside from Mew, it's movepool is too unpredictable) because they are not Uber, and the only reason they are normally banned is because they're event only, making it impossible for some people to obtain them.

If everyone is allowed to use two ubers, then it shouldn't break the metagame. Some people do not like using them, and that's their choice. However, you can't complain if you lose because you did not use any. And you shouldn't, if you know how to battle. I've lost to someone that has just OU and a couple UU Pokemon, and I have an Uber in my team.

yeah well they won't probably include ubers it would kill the metagame,

They allow it, but with a maximum of two in your party.

they wouldnt have an uber tier if they just wanted to make them OU

You're referring to the tiers created by Smogon, and used by Serebii. Nintendo doesn't actually have tiers. And either way, they aren't "just wanting to make them OU" they are allowing you to use two Pokemon from the list that happens to be Ubers. No one is suddenly calling them OU.

Last edited:

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
We're going to wait a bit longer for a Trick Room Leader, but if we don't have one by the end of the week, we'll go ahead and start accepting Challenges.

NEED TRICK ROOM GYM! D:< PM ME!

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
We now have all of our Leaders! :3

ACCEPTED Challengers may begin challenging our Leaders via PM or VM. Please remember all of the League rules, and any problems may be reported to me.

Challengers who are wanting to be accepted need to PM me all of their information, which includes registering their team.

Leaders: Do NOT accept a challenge from anyone who is not on the accepted list. If you do battle someone who isn't on the list, it will not be considered an official Gym match, and they will not get credit for earning your badge.

ALSO: I'm currently having the badges made, so hopefully they will be ready sometime soon. :3

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I might be a while. I've heard bino's pretty good and any TR team would mess me up -_-'. So I'm gonna makes some substitutions and then I'll be ready for sure. :D
Oh yeah, and gratz on getting everything in shape. :)

You've already registered a team with me, however, I'll allow you to change it since we haven't started anything, yet. But once you start, you have to stick to that team, so don't make a team specifically for countering one Gym, because it's the team you'll be using against all Gyms.

Username: SirCharles
Gamename: CARLOS
Friendcode: in my sig.
I wanna challenge this league :) seems cool.

PM me your team and I'll add you to the list of Challengers. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.