• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather League

Should we stop using Ubers in the League?

• Yes, it's better not to have them.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • No, it adds some spice to it.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I hope we get people to challenge soon. Or at least more people interested. We have our leaders now, so everything is good to go. :0

C'mon people! >_____< Lol.

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
In-Game name:ALFREDO(Did you know that the name isn't necessary?)
FC:In sig.I'll use Diamond FC
Username:alfredo3001,I prefer Alfredo or Aura.

I wanna chagenge the league.It seems Awesome.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
In-Game name:ALFREDO(Did you know that the name isn't necessary?)
FC:In sig.I'll use Diamond FC
Username:alfredo3001,I prefer Alfredo or Aura.

I wanna chagenge the league.It seems Awesome.

I know the names aren't necessary, but some people (like me) like to have the correct name in their Pal Pad. :S

And also, you can't use Diamond as this is a 5th gen only league. :x

rallo92

Member of Omega
may i challenge

Takeo

get a practice battle with splash then pm me we shall set it up :)

challengers don't require practice battles.

Can i challenge
name : thedarkwolf95
game name : KURO
f.c : 0003-2708-3416
i'd like to start with the trick room gym

As for all challenger's, they need to wait until they are put on to the challenger's list before they can challenge a Gym leader.

Last edited:

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Yeah, Challengers do not require a practice battle. But they need to PM me all the information, especially their teams in order to start challenging. I already have SirCharles accepted, even though I haven't changed anything on the first post.

I haven't been able to change anything beacuse I'm not currently at home. I'll be outta town until this coming Sunday, so just bear with my inactive'ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.