• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather League

Should we stop using Ubers in the League?

• Yes, it's better not to have them.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • No, it adds some spice to it.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icyman300

lets go...
Hey everyone. Did i get booted out yet?

nandamaung

I'm sorry but there is no one interested in the gym anymore. We have no challengers and barely even 4 commited leaders who will be able to take up the challenges. I could say that the league is truly in fact defunct and disbanded. There's no one to even boot you out Icyman so you could consider yourself still in the league.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Where's Giratina ally? He's suppost to be in charge.

PsiOmega

An old soul
...Hello? Anyone? Guess not...

x123456789x

Haxorus Lover
Name:x123456789x
Trainer:BLACK
FC:1421-2472-2036
P/O?:yes
Position:challenger (Challenger, Gym Leader, or Weather Leader PLEASE specify what Type if you're applying as a Leader!)
Preferred Battle Style:single (Singles, Doubles, or No Preference)
Partner Pokemon: haxorus

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
Welcome all new challengers. I'll need you to PM me your Pokemon teams. Just species, not items, moves, EVs, IVs, you get the picture. Any questions or concerns should be relayed to me.

To all existing members : I apologize for my long absence, my life has been clouded with a tight schedule and I've not the chance to come on and alk with you all again. I won't be gone this long again. I'll check in daily and post when it's required. I hope you've all been well.

PsiOmega, If this weekend works, we could finally go through with that test battle of yours.

nandamaung

Hurrah. GiratinaAlly's back. But we still need a lot of people to fill in for gym leader posts.

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
The league will pick up when Black and White 2 come out.

PsiOmega

An old soul
*sigh* It better pick up.

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
It will. If it doesn't, I'll be bringing the leaders I feel closest to from this league to a league I'll form, if this one ever meets the four horsemen.

I would like to apply for the position of a Gym Leader. :3

Name: Kaimar The Original
Trainer: Kaimar
FC: N/A
P/O?: Yes
Position: Gym Leader (Water)
Preferred Battle Style: Singles
Partner Pokemon: Gyarados
Badge Name: Hydro Badge

Last edited:

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I'm interested in applying as a gym leader, but I haven't finished my team yet. Maybe another two weeks due to exams. Anyhow, I figured I'd apply just to let you know I'm interested.

Name: Moog2
Trainer: Kyle
FC: 1850 7545 3272
P/O?: No
Position: Gym Leader (Steel)
Prefered Battle Style: Singles
Partner Pokemon: Jirachi
Badge Name: Miner Badge

I'll PM my work-in-progress team if you'd like.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Welcome new challengers!

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I've got two questions, if no one minds. One, should I PM ShadowSplash or Giratina's Ally? And two, I don't want to be robbing anyone of their Gym. Is there already a Steel leader out there that just hasn't been updated OP?

PsiOmega

An old soul
1. PM/VM Giratina ally.

2. I'm also trying for the Steel position. I don't have it yet, but bear in mind that there's competition.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Right. This could be interesting. Thanks. I suppose the two of us will end up battling then, huh? Actually, nevermind. I just flipped back a few pages, and you've wanted this position for a while. I'd be a jerk to try and swipe it. Anyhow, what gyms are actually free, then?

PsiOmega

An old soul
Just Water. But who knows? There are a crap load of unactive leaders. For all I know, they're all available.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Thanks. In that case, I'll re-submit my application for the Flying gym leader position. Stop laughing. Anyway, here's the new application form.

Name: Moog2
Trainer: Kyle
FC: 1850 7545 3272
P/O: Nope.
Position: Flying Gym Leader
Preferred Battle Style: Singles
Partner Pokemon: Gliscor
Badge Name: Soar Badge

I'll send a PM to Giratina Ally when my team's done.

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
Moog2 and Kaimar, you are both accepted. Welcome aboard. Kaimar, I'll need you to private message me the species of your team. Prepare yourselves as best you can. Both of you will be tested and the one deemed to be the better battler will claim the Water position.

PsiOmega, I apologize for being sporadic, my life is busy and my internet dies more often than Xbox and Goku combined, but your test battle can be done next weekend. Does that work?

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I do hope those first couple of lines were an accident. I'm not going for water leader, I'm going for FLYING. Actually, seeing as you responded to the PM, I take it that is just a mistake. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.