• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather Trio

Who is your favourite Weather Trio member?

• Groudon

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generatiom III introduced a trio of Legendary Pokemon, also known as the Weather Trio or super-ancient Pokemon. Which one is your favourite? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
What can I possibly say? I love all of them equally and their shiny forms are amazing.

Kyogre and Groudon are like two twin brothers constantly squabbling with each other and Rayquaza is their big brother that has to calm them both down.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kyogre is my favorite member of this trio given that I've always liked whales and Water-types overall. Rayquaza would be my second choice even though capturing it was a pain for me in R/S/E.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
If it isn't obvious from my username, my favourite is Kyogre, as Water is my favourite type and I like its cry. I still like Groudon and Rayquaza, though.

Lucariomen

Kyogre (Kyogre's smile makes my day everyday.) > Rayquaza (I just had way too much fun with M-Rayquaza!) > Groudon (I don't know what to say here. He is a cool legendary and all, but the other members of the trio are better.)

zolios

Kyogre since it's the only one I used on my in-game team. It was a part of my monotype Water team during my recent challenge playthrough of Pokemon Sapphire. Other two are also nice but I prefer Kyogre.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
I played Ruby so Groudon is special to me, kyogre is not that intresting and rayquaza is....Rayquaza, what do i say?

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Rayquaza is my favorite followed by Kyogre and Groudon. It's funny because I almost never see people who like Groudon out of this trio. I wonder why.
For me it is Groudon, Rayquaza then Kyogre

Red and Blue

Groudon. It has a amazing design and it's ability in primal state is great against Water types in competitive play.

Rayquaza and Kyogre are also pretty cool as well

Ryker101

Awesome trio but Rayquaza’s also my fav, then Groudon then Kyogre. It’s so cool, has a unique design and I loce the lore around it. That mega was broken too lol

Monozu

この日、森の中・・・
Rayquaza 100%

Mirai

Rayquaza was the box cover mascot of the best Gen 3 game so I guess I gotta vote for Rayquaza due to that.

vondecayle

I have so many good memories of battling alongside Kyogre in Pokemon Battle revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.