• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather Warriors League

Jut to get a headcount, what is your opinion on using Shoddy in the League?

• I all for using Shoddy to battle in the League

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It does not concern me, but I'd prefer it if we used Shoddy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • It does not concern me either way

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'd prefer it if we didn't, but I wouldn't really mind if we allowed it

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I do not want Shoddy at all with the League

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino Roc

Lobster?
ok hold on i have to put a flying team together and then i will be on shoddy
EDIT: do your pokemon have to be flying/____ or can they have your gym type as their second type

Last edited:

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
also for convience can testers please PM me results from test battles?

And I still really am against Shoddy, but we'll see :-/

And I'm editing the first post with new info, including gym changes, etc.

Nino Roc

Lobster?
can i be tested on shoddy. This is my first mono team so cut me some slack. My shoddy name is soupey

natopotato22

Cellar Door
I actually hate Shoddy, too (and thank you for pointing out my type, JRC /sarcasm :p) The only reason I considered it was because I kind of don't want to refuse anyone just based on if they have WiFi or not, though I do think we'll be going just plain WiFi, I apologize to anyone who cannot play WiFi and only Shoddy, but it just won't happen :-/
I can battle on wifi at the moment but the team I will use isn't going to be very good because it is just the five psychic types I have and a random pokemon that I think would fit. It definately won't be my team forever unless it does amazing |;-|=.

Rezon

Banned
ugh no one has replied to what I said. Read what I said on the first posst on this page. Can I change my gym type to Fighting??

I was oonly going to use Water for RD but since Calum already has RD then can I switch to mono fighting?

Ok well seeing as how several (most) people are against Shoddy and I have no Wi-Fi (although I do have PBR I cannot be bothered to raise a whole team from scratch as I can say now that I will be making changes as I go) perhaps there could be a split Master of Sun Title? Like I will take any battles that can be on Shoddy and those who are completely against it could battle the other person?

Though if that is too much of an issue then I can always step down as I do have a lot to deal with at the moment.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
can a tester pm me when we're both on please? thanks

Lazabeam

ugh no one has replied to what I said. Read what I said on the first posst on this page. Can I change my gym type to Fighting??

I was oonly going to use Water for RD but since Calum already has RD then can I switch to mono fighting?

Your allowed to use RD. Why wouldn't you be? Hell even I could use RD in my steel gym

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Alright, I do apologize to everyone who has not been tested yet. If you are one of those people, please PM me so you can get tested right away

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
UPDATE: Alright, I finally took the time to look through all of the people who have applied so far, and since I have battled a couple of you already, here are the people who are accepted into the league currently;

~Wobbuffet~
gingbino
natopotato
Gren Draco
Jeyre
JRCxyz (but could you please fill out the form in the correct format to make my life easier? :) )

Anyone not mentioned still needs to be tested. A couple more things

Since The Elite Four are Weather Masters, I'd really kinda want Weather to be left to them, so please, no Gym Leaders use Weather moves :-/

Finally, we still have a position open for our Master of Sun Elite Four! If you're interested, please PM me or another tester for a test battle :)

Any more questions please post or PM me.

EDIT: Anyone who has been accepted this is important! I need all of you to resend me some things about your information. I need everyone's Gym Name (taken seriously, please) and badge. This is very convenient for me, so please and thank you :p

Last edited:

Lazabeam

UPDATE: Alright, I finally took the time to look through all of the people who have applied so far, and since I have battled a couple of you already, here are the people who are accepted into the league currently;

~Wobbuffet~
gingbino
natopotato
Gren Draco
Jeyre
JRCxyz (but could you please fill out the form in the correct format to make my life easier? :) )

Anyone not mentioned still needs to be tested. A couple more things

Since The Elite Four are Weather Masters, I'd really kinda want Weather to be
left to them, so please, no Gym Leaders use Weather moves :-/

Finally, we still have a position open for our Master of Sun Elite Four! If you're interested, please PM me or another tester for a test battle :)

Any more questions please post or PM me.

EDIT: Anyone who has been accepted this is important! I need all of you to
resend me some things about your information. I need everyone's Gym Name (taken seriously, please) and badge. This is very convenient for me, so please and thank you :p

JRC doesn't do wifi :(

It doesn't make much sense that gyms can't use weather we are "5:1" The masters are "anything" I think so it makes it much harder on us if we have 5 water types and can't back our stabs up by anything

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
JRC doesn't do wifi :(

It doesn't make much sense that gyms can't use weather we are "5:1" The masters are "anything" I think so it makes it much harder on us if we have 5 water types and can't back our stabs up by anything

JRC doesn't do Wi-Fi?

if he doesn't, then I guess we have another spot open for another gym leader

And so far, we don't have a water or fire gym (if Rezon is switching to Fighting) imo it just makes sense for the E4 to be the only weather users. I guess if the gym leaders want to use weather moves, they could :-/

Last edited:

Lazabeam

JRC doesn't do Wi-Fi?

if he doesn't, then I guess we have another spot open for another gym leader

And so far, we don't have a water or fire gym (if Rezon is switching to Fighting) imo it just makes sense for the E4 to be the only weather users. I guess if the gym leaders want to use weather moves, they could :-/

He has wifi but he doesn't play it because he would have to breed and everything.

I sent a VM to Omegapit about being the sunny day master since GS can't now. He has an alright sunny day team

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
alright, that sounds good.

Also, we now have two more Gym positions open, if anyone would like to apply

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Right, resending my data to help with you:
Badge: ;203; number 203.
Gym name: Unoriginal Normality.
FC (since i didn't give you it the first time): 0946 9257 1687

Hope that helps!

Last edited: