• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather Warriors League

Jut to get a headcount, what is your opinion on using Shoddy in the League?

• I all for using Shoddy to battle in the League

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It does not concern me, but I'd prefer it if we used Shoddy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • It does not concern me either way

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'd prefer it if we didn't, but I wouldn't really mind if we allowed it

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I do not want Shoddy at all with the League

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Name: OmegaPit
Fc: 0603-2364-2750
Type: Grass
Posistion: Elite 4
Badge: ;071;
Gym name: Bring sun cream.

Lazabeam contacted me and I am still willing to be the Sunny Day master.

Could someone also tell me how to get the Victreebel emote to work =|

Last edited:
Lazabeam contacted me and I am still willing to be the Sunny Day master.

Could someone also tell me how to get the Victreebel emote to work =|

;071;

Type it like this without the spaces. ; 071 ;

All of the poke sprites are three digit configurtions, and if the poke you want, Victreebell, or otherwise, has a number lower than 100, you need to add a zero to the begining of it's National Dex number.

Rezon

Banned
Yes I will be the Fighting Gym Leader

Name: Rezon
Fc: (if applicable) 0818 2009 7818
Type: Fighting
Posistion: Gym Leader
Badge: ;392;
Gym name: The Combat Room

maverick-x

SeaSoulSoldier
can i be a master of sandstorm gym if a gap is open?
would my team have to be all ground/rock.or mixed
fc 4468 7761 5533
ign = Mark
team will be ready for testing in a couple days if you need.

EDIT: just checked the first page and you alrady have one, what gym types do you need to fill the gaps?

Last edited:

OmegaPit

The Weather man
;071;

Type it like this without the spaces. ; 071 ;

All of the poke sprites are three digit configurtions, and if the poke you want, Victreebell, or otherwise, has a number lower than 100, you need to add a zero to the begining of it's National Dex number.

Thanks Jeyre, I should've remembered about the 0.

old man

On Guard!!!
Sign Me up as a challenger.

Name: Old Man
Fc:In Siggy
Can you battle on shoddy: Nope :)

(Or if you still need a Water Gym I can do that :)

Lazabeam

Sign Me up as a challenger.

Name: Old Man
Fc:In Siggy
Can you battle on shoddy: Nope :)

(Or if you still need a Water Gym I can do that :)

Woot 1st challenger welcome to the league

About the poll...I think Shoddy is just fine, but should have a separate set of gym leaders if we could find enough. However I don't see that as an option up there^

Rezon

Banned
If you wanna chalenge someone send them a VM or PM

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
I actually didn't think about it, but accepting challengers at this time might not have been the greatest idea (with out a full league, I mean, and even then many of our Gym Leaders are still building teams)

Another thing, though, anyone I have accepted as a GL/E4, I want to retest those who I have battled when their monotype team is ready. People like Gren Draco and Neto Senpai are excluded, since I already know their monotype team

Rezon

Banned
Hey I put in my information for the Fighting type gym a little up Digital si put me in as the fighting gym.

I was asked to be the elec GL here so yeah.... Deleted the pm i got though :(

Name: assassinsceptile
FC: in sig
Type: electric
Position: GL #2
Badge: ;479-c;
Gym name: *WILL PUT LATER*

Lazabeam

I was asked to be the elec GL here so yeah.... Deleted the pm i got though :(

Name: assassinsceptile
FC: in sig
Type: electric
Position: GL #2
Badge: ;479-c;
Gym name: *WILL PUT LATER*

Hey you joined :)

Dl add assassinaceptile I have battled him before and he is a great battler

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
alright, will do

Also, Rhys will possibly be a gym leader, but this is all depending on how the Shoddy situation works out (though so far a pretty large majority would not want Shoddy atm)

shoddy is...well...shoddy

alright, will do

Also, Rhys will possibly be a gym leader, but this is all depending on how the Shoddy situation works out (though so far a pretty large majority would not want Shoddy atm)

Shoddy is full of retarted glitches. 1 glitch for example lets you use the move trick, and even if you trade for a choice item it still let's you chose another attack. How is that realistic?

I went to the Nashville Qualifier and Omegadonut was facing IPL (smogoners and all around nice guys I know) in the final match and Omegadonut tricked for a choice scarf and got stuck using trick. IIRC he actually tricked for another stupid choice item too. Later he commented that it was because he was so used to doing this on Shoddy and it working that he tried it in such a high stakes situation...oh yeah, and he ended up losing to IPL (at Nashville) because of it.

Thanks a lot shoddy. Great place to practice eh?

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Shoddy isn't fuly accurate with all it's moves, but my personal reason for disliking is because I'm honestly convinced that the crit/sleep/acc/freeze/etc mechanic is flawed (I'm going to get PM'ed or VM'ed or whatever about it, but I really couldn't care, I have made my mind about it) and not only that, but pretty much most everyone else has their own reasons for not wanting Shoddy involved with the league, so sorry GSn and JRC, if you ever got access to WiFi I'd gladly accept you into the league :-/

Lazabeam

Shoddy is absolutley fine with me. All I really want is the option to play on shoddy and wifi for me

Status
Not open for further replies.