• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather Warriors League

Jut to get a headcount, what is your opinion on using Shoddy in the League?

• I all for using Shoddy to battle in the League

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It does not concern me, but I'd prefer it if we used Shoddy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • It does not concern me either way

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'd prefer it if we didn't, but I wouldn't really mind if we allowed it

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I do not want Shoddy at all with the League

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you two really spammin' up a thread page there.

If anybody has any problems when they battle me, please let me hear about them in PM's, or, if you think something is REALLY really wrong, send your thoughts to DL's PM box, so he can review the issue.

Sorry about that DL, but those posts seem to be a waste of time and effort in your thread, and I don't want that kind of issue when my opponents strt rolling in.

Lazabeam

PM digital love

And umm hey jeyre maybe you don't know but DL and Myself created this league together so yeahhhh

PM digital love

And umm hey jeyre maybe you don't know but DL and Myself created this league together so yeahhhh

I understand that, but you must realize that the mods aren't going to see anything but spam. I came to this league to see it do well, and help it become sucessful, not to see it shut down due to spam posts. Co-creator, or not, those posts are spam. I'm not going to post on this topic again though. I'm not going to be pulled nto the flamming/spamming trap.

PM digital love

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. I read his post saying that's how to do it and I already did. Is he away?

Oh yes, and BTW...Spam is actually pretty good if you slice it up thin and fry it. Try it with Cheezy Scrambled eggs for breakfast some time.

Lazabeam

Zomg I love cheesy eggs

I'm online for awhile so I'm taking challenges

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Alright, bumping this because I do not want it to die.

I've only received two PM's about the 6th gym leader spot, and I have contacted those two, with no responses still. At this point I'm pretty willing to give it away, so please PM me if you're still interested.

As for the Sunny Day Master, I'm pretty sure OmegaPit will make a fine master (though I'd still like to test)

In other news, I've seen enough of the poll to see that the majority of people would not prefer Shoddy. So the League is officially WiFi only

old man

On Guard!!!
Kel...We got DC'd. I'm going back in.

HAHAHAHA ok you got all of Jirachi's Luck on this 2nd round. You flinched everyone to death and Paralyzed them too. How often does that hapen????? HAHAHA

Last edited:

Lazabeam

Kel vs. Old Man= Kel (4-0)

The hax ***** stuck in this one and Bad!!! I get just about all of his pokes paralyzed with rachi and para flinch haxed them to death

Gg old man really sorry about the hax :(

old man

On Guard!!!
Kel vs. Old Man= Kel (4-0)

The hax ***** stuck in this one and Bad!!! I get just about all of his pokes paralyzed with rachi and para flinch haxed them to death

Gg old man really sorry about the hax :(

hahahah I couldn't get over how much SG was with you for that 2nd battle. HAHAHAH WOW!!!!!

I would have perferred to finish the 1st battle...but alass we got disconnected. Anyway.....It was a good game.

Last edited:

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Back from my holiday.

I'll get a PM'ing DL so he can test me.

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Righto, Omega, whenever you're on next I'd love to get a test battle going :)

Also, if a mod sees this, can they please remove the poll? Thanks

Rezon

Banned
Hey Im just not active here im gonna drop out.

Sorry

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Well, the league itself has been going really slowly, with the lack of challengers. (And partially my lack of league running skills)

Withdrawl accepted, we have another gym spot opem.

Current leaders, please PM if you are still active, since the discussions have been really lacking, I'm not sure whether people are active or not. I will withdrawl you if I don't get a response (I will give several reminders)

Well, the league itself has been going really slowly, with the lack of challengers. (And partially my lack of league running skills)

Withdrawl accepted, we have another gym spot opem.

Current leaders, please PM if you are still active, since the discussions have been really lacking, I'm not sure whether people are active or not. I will withdrawl you if I don't get a response (I will give several reminders)

Need a gym leader? I just got back from Worlds! Check my thread to see if I'm a decent battler or what!

old man

On Guard!!!
I'll get my match done against Doc thei weekend.

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
Master of the sun, hmmm, its tempting, too bad I haven't even finished training yet. . . It would be a great place for me to be for double battles, I will train a team of the sun and hopefully do it very quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.