• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather Warriors League

Jut to get a headcount, what is your opinion on using Shoddy in the League?

• I all for using Shoddy to battle in the League

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It does not concern me, but I'd prefer it if we used Shoddy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • It does not concern me either way

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'd prefer it if we didn't, but I wouldn't really mind if we allowed it

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I do not want Shoddy at all with the League

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Doc thumped me yesterday 3-0. Didn't expect him to bring those pokes

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Yeah, i'm dropping out cause it's dead.
I doubt it affect anything in the slightest but it just means i don't have to check here all the time.

OmegaPit

The Weather man
I'm giving up trying to get a Master of SUn position, not enough time to do it really.

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Well dang

I'm still looking for positions, but it's just not getting the attention I'd hoped it would

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
my attempt to make the position

k, I'm gonna post this up here and hope that DL reads this, and at the same time, shall pm it, if the master of the sun position is reopened for evaluation and testing I would be happy to ry (but I'll probably fail to get in :( ) never the less, I can still try out for it, although my current team lack on the trained side but I've only just thought of competetiv battling. so:

Name: forums: gyarados151, Ingame: alex
FC: 0045 0842 3699 (platinum)
position: E4 1 by the looks of it
Gym name: well, no need to look at really
badge:;421; (if there is a flower cherrim I'd like that one please)

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
I would like to join.
I have a question, you said 5 monotypes, but my team is a mixed team, I use ground types, Rock types and Steel types.
If his is not allowed, then I'm sorry for wasting your time and I'll challenge you instead.
Name: ancient pray
Fc: in sig
Type: Ground-Steel-Rock
Posistion: Gym 6
Badge: ;248;
Gym name: Ancient Egypt

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
k, my team are a lot better now, I'd like to mybe test battle for master of the sun soon!

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
what about responding to my join-request..

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
what about responding to my join-request..

The point of a mono league is for one type, I'd really prefer if you kept yourself to using one monotype. But you can definitely use other types as long as they are also your mono, like Steel Psychic and Sleet Rock, for example

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey what gyms are open? I have time to do one.

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
I keep posting for positions onthe master of the sun, but there is never a response, I PM them as well, I will very soon have a satisfactory master of the sun team ready for you but for me to work out the best one I can think of I need to know if I cfan make all my battles double ones, it really helps!

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Name: King World
FC: 2106 4930 8109
Type:Fghting
Position: Sixth or seventh
Badge: Wrestling badge
Gym name: fighting gym

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
gym number 7 or 6 or master of the sun in the elite
the name is SHiny HOHO
FC 4468 7034 0638
type is mixed
gym leader 6 or 7
badge is lv 70 Giratina
mixed types

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
I keep posting for positions onthe master of the sun, but there is never a response, I PM them as well, I will very soon have a satisfactory master of the sun team ready for you but for me to work out the best one I can think of I need to know if I cfan make all my battles double ones, it really helps!

Quoting my own message, I am tired of waiting for response I have pm'ed u digital love a few times now about becoming master of the sun, I have a lot of time to do it, especially on the weekend and normally during weekdays too, and for me to be certain of which pokemon I should have in my final place I need to know if I can have all double battles or if they can only be single, I can't be bothered to train a pokemon for either occasion, and am tired of waiting for an answer, please reply to this soon.

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Yeah I'm closing this league down

School is getting in the way of things and I'm not reaching anywhere near the activity I planned. It also seems like most of the GL/E4 we have moved on to other things.

Mods, please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.