• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weather

I hate Florida. Especially when I walk by the Hospital's sign, it says 100...urgh. It sucks.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
It was raining constantly and touching the upper 40's for the past couple of weeks. Now it's beautiful, sunny and 75 degrees. I guess that's Wisconsin for you.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Scottish weather is the strangest weather yet. Though it's overcast it's warm, and when the sun shines, it becomes very nippy.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Heres an example of hawaii's weather
sunny
next 10 minutes rain
then sunny again
then it gets cold
usually happens when im at school c:

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
In Nebraska we're in a Wind Advisory and it looks like it's going to be that way all day tomorrow with high of 84 and a low of 64.

Here's the temps for the rest of the week:

Friday: 83 w/ rain
Sat: 74 w/ rain
Sun: 70 w/rain
Mon: 73 sunny

Nebraska is ****ed I tell ya. They always say, if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes. :)

John Madden

resident policy guy
It was raining constantly and touching the upper 40's for the past couple of weeks. Now it's beautiful, sunny and 75 degrees. I guess that's Wisconsin for you.

Same thing just happened throughout Ohio. Guess it's just the weather being absolutely baffling as it usually is.

Buchou

filch some swag
Normally it's always raining here. Recently, it was very good and then suddenly very hot. Tennessee weather is so unpredictable.

At home, rain has been falling non-stop for about 6 hours straight!!

Arceus94

it's autumn so.. cold mornings, chilly evenings. Dark nights and gloomy afternoons

The weather down where?
It's good today, no storms, few clouds here and there.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Beautiful day here but i'm so depressed because i didn't go outside.i'm being lazy today.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Although I wanted the summer to be over, I'm not so sure anymore. It's getting really cold now here in England!

If your location says that you're in my house in the north-west of Ireland, how come you just said that you're in England? :|

Meanwhile, I couldn't get into work today because the aforementioned north-west is flooded, with temperatures of, like, 7 degrees.
Snow's coming, I can feel it in my ovaries.