• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weekly Prevo/Evo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Alright then, I'll change. Again.
th_Sasp-2.png

Happy now, Celebired?

Edit-- Just so you know, I did outline shading for those two other sprites.

Last edited:

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
Can I still enter? if I can?

th_Sasp.png

My awesome Two-minute scratch pokemon, Sasp (Snake+ASP)

O...M...G....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the smallest sprite i ever seen so CUTE ;3

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Uuuh... that looks a bit more like a repose.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
@JIMMAH : it is not a repose its a smaller kitty :O without any claws :O and he's walking on four paws exept of 2 :O

@satsumarax : thank you very much ^^

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I'm just not someone who slows down to look at things.
( just see my sprites.:D )

BIG_DITTO

i think seviper and zangoose are so unique and awesome that they dont need any evolutions. it might kinda spoil them. idk.
but nice job guys, theres aspects of everyones which look great

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
nice sprites BIG DITTO ;3

BIG_DITTO

thank you. nice green writing timerabi xD u can see the ones i tried the hardest on. the relicanth, deliberd scizor and entei ones maybe. others just kinda protoype things

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Indeed, BIG DITTO...
But, what if evolutions were made for them that were just as - or more - unique and awsome?

Anyway, am I right in thinking that this week is 'Make a zangoose or Seviper evo'? Just asking, cause I think I'm gonna enter (Was planning on making one anyways).

DANdotW

Previously Iota
This is my entry for a Zangoose Pre-Evo called Zangit (Zangoose + Kitten. Yes, I know it's a Mongoose, but they are technically cat-like, and I couldn't find the work for their young.)

Zangit.png

It's a bit dodgy, but at the same time I find him very cute.

Iota

BIG_DITTO

so who wins?

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
No duh.

(10 char limit)

Lugia rules

<< I liek pie..
sooo.... who wants to be the new judge? =P

tomthepom

i think this has failed, but i have an idea if someone takes over, we should have like a contest where people vote for the theme for the week after.. that would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.