• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The weird pokemon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
8/10 were freaking broke :(

Wooper cant learn judgement

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
10/10 so fakking correct! Wooper, Dunsparce, Bidoof, Stunfisk, etc, all them should noez Judegement!

Doduo can Fly.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
10/10 It did? When? Never heard of that before.

ITIWT No one uses Scolipede on PO. It has decent speed and attack power, plus aborbs Toxic spikes.

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
9/10 That is pretty weird...

I think it's weird that Snorlax eats so much but doesn't have diabetes...

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
10/10 Completely agree.

On a side note, ITIWT that Shellder looks completely different from the ones you can find.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
8/10 Crazy things happen when pokemon evolve.

ITIWT Slowpoke has to have a shelder bite it's tail in order to evolve in the anime, but it just goes by level in the video game.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

4/10 It's what the last two or so posters tried to get at.

ITIWT Shedinja's Pokedex entry says looking into the crack on it's back will steal your soul, but when it's sent into the battlefield, you and your trainer can look at it perfectly fine.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
10/10 True, you have nothing to worry about if you're a Plasma Grunt though, if you know what I mean.

ITIWT Legendary Pokemon have no gender. Like, WTF IS DOWN THERE!? HOW DO THEY GO TO THE BATHROOM!?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
8/10, although I remember a meme that involved Groudon excreting waste as a gas through pores on its body.

ITIWT Leafeon has the highest Defense of all the Eeveelutions. It looks so frail!

Chrosion

#1 waifu
^^ HOLY CRAP YOU SAW THAT THING TOO!?
7/10 IKR You'd think Jolteon would considering it's electric spikes!
ITIWT Golbat felt like losing it's legs when evolving!?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
^Yes, I saw that. Enjoyed it, too.

8/10 It's weird if you consider it, but then again, how many bats do you see walking around looking for prey? It sort of makes sense, because it doesn't really need its legs.

ITIWT Wartortle can live for 10,000 years. This is odd in itself, but then, where does that leave Blastoise? Is its lifespan cut upon evolution? Is it morally wrong to evolve Wartortle because it will die sooner? Why does it get stronger if it doesn't live as long?

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
10/10. Completey agree.

ITIWT Arceus has 1000 arms yet it can't hold anything in Musicals (or at least I think it can't)

Status
Not open for further replies.