• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The weird pokemon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
9/10 Exactly. It doesn't even have any frickin arms! Just forelegs! The only reason I didn't give this 10/10 is because maybe it has like spiritual arms or something.

ITIWT Whimsicott can't learn Sleep Powder. I mean, really? Jumpluff's cotton too and it has Sleep Powder. Lilligant gets Sleep Powder. Freaking Butterfree gets Sleep Powder!

Chrosion

#1 waifu
7/10 Meh. :/

ITIWT Snivy "decides" to lose an advantage when evolving, it's limbs.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
0/10 But Servine has limbs 5/10. What does Snivy even use them for? Actually, it sorta makes sense. It's why humans and apes lost tails; we didn't use them.

I think it's weird Pansage has a brocoli afro. Like, WTF?

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
7/10 I see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's actually brocoli.
I think it's weird that Jirachi has a third eye hidden in it's stomach, gosht that thing scares me.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
5/10. That might be because they're in a different dimension and the rules of evolution differ.

I find it weird that preschoolers are being philosophical. Wat.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
3/10 thoughtit was supposed to be about pokemon >.>

iTIWT Gengar looks like the ghost of Clefairy. You got to admit they have the same shape.

I meant the preschoolers in B/W.

10/10. I saw that somewhere once.

I find it weird that Cresselia has a gender, but Darkrai doesn't. Let's not forget they're counterparts and are constantly shipped together.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
5/10 I get what your saying, but I could see Darkrai being female. (It wears a dress! Lol. xD) They could be sisters that don't get along. xD

I find it weird that, according to Regiice's Dex entry, it won't melt even when hit by Fire or intense magma, yet it's an Ice type and weak to fire.

Fail Game Freak!

Last edited:

Chrosion

#1 waifu
9/10. Wow. I guess it just hurts though, making it weaker, so that's why I only gave you a 9/10.

ITIWT Several Electric-Type Pokemon "coincidentally" have something weird, ELECTRIC CHEEKS!

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
6/10.

ITIWT In the Mystery Dungeon series, for a Pokemon to evolve, they have to ****in' go to this spring! I MEAN, WTF!!

0/10, I'm 90% sure they had to do that in the first mystery dungeon games as well

8/10, they could have done that with a few less of them

Taurus and miltank need a prevo together

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
9/10 That would make sense, but where does it leave boufallant?

ITIWT If you're burned by houndoom, it will hurt forever. doesn't that mean you should be guilty when using flamethrower with houndoom?

Chrosion

#1 waifu
8/10 That's just a fail by the English namer.

ITIWT Kanghaskhan doesn't have a pre-evo yet it f*cking has a baby in it's pouch.

Additionally, when it hatches from an egg, it comes with a baby. -_-

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
10/10 Ikr! I've been wondering that for years.

ITIWT On a pokemon episode of B/W, a darminitan couldn't let a bell fall, becuase it would break through the old clock tower's floor. Yet when they get it re-attached to where it was hanging, Darminitan jumps down from that spot and lands of floor without so much as it creaking.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
4/10 A bit weird, but I think a heavy metal bell would exert more force than a gorilla type thing.

I think it's weird that the Pokedex says all those who touch Mesprit lose their emotions, but it can be massaged and the lady is just fine!

xE5breonx

Esbreon
Spr_1g_151.png
Eh? The most alien-like Mew you ever seen?

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
8/10 Yeah, that is pretty wierd. It looks like a prohject to clone mew gone wrong. Mewthree!!!

ITIWT Charizard couldn't learn Fly in the original Red/Blue games. (I think it was Red/Blue, but might have been yellow or something)

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
B to the U to the M to the P.

Status
Not open for further replies.