1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weird Teachers Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Skarm™, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Welcome viewers. Here at the Weird Teachers Club, you may post anything related to teachers that are extremely hard on you, to teachers that are just plain dumb and they shouldn't even have a job as teaching! If you want to join, all you have to do is read the rules and fill out this application.

Rules:
    1. Stay on topic!
    2. Please don't make your post too long!
    3. Questions/Comments, PM me!
    4. Follow all the other Serebii Forums rules!

Application:
    Username:
    Any Experiences With Weird Teachers:(Yes or No)
    Will you follow the rules:(Yes or no)

2. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Username: xxbaconxx
    Any Experiences With Weird Teachers: Yes, definatly yes!
    Will you follow the rules: Yes again.

3. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

thnx for joining. hope you can share your teachers with serebii forums. so what weird teacher experiences have you had?

4. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

In May, we finished our SATs tests, and our techer made us do a whoopy konga around school. And we had to sing "We have finished our SATs test! We have finished our SATs test!". It's frightning.

5. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

betcha you got embarrased.

6. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Not really it was fun. But still our teacher was at the front of the line Kongaing away. I know Kongaing is not a word.

7. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

was any of the other kids staring at you?

8. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Nope, I was at the back.

9. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Good for you then.

10. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Yeah it was, another time was when she said a rude word in the classroom. *gasps at the teacher*

11. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

Username: Electric
    Any Experiences With Weird Teachers: Yes
    Will you follow the rules: Yes

Unluckily, I had my cross country and track coach as my Spanish teacher.

Spanish teacher + XC/track coach = ...just think about how weird that would be...

I swear he is the weirdest person on the planet. When I had him for a teacher 3 years ago, he wasn't that weird, but I offered to be his student aid and how he is a weirdooooooooooooooooo. He's also a Spanish nerd and is therefore obsessed with it and tries to be funny with it. He laughs more than the students. He tries to joke around so much, it's lame for him, but funny for the students.

12. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Haha, that sounds funny. my teacher made me run around the the infants, around the car park and around the field, twice. I passed out half way through the 2nd round.