1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by The_UnAmerican_Idol, Sep 6, 2012.

1. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

What was the weirdest part of your day? Did anything at home, school or work happen that left you very confused? Share your experience here!

2. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Going to school....Every day....something happens.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  3. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Gah, I actually had one today, but why can't I remember it? It wasn't the stupid driver we encountered on the way to school... there was something else...

Anyway, the weirdest part of my day tends to happen whenever I wake up. Grogginess makes you do odd things, and you just have to stare stupidly at whatever it is you've done for a few moments until you make sense out of it. Like one time, I almost flushed my sanitary napkin, and I just stared at it until I remembered what it was. I had to reach in to get it out. And then I almost threw it into the toilet again. That wasn't a very good morning.

There's more oddities that have happened to me, especially with this week, but I can never recall them on a whim.

4. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

Going to work and noticing my co workers talking about the slightest weirdest things.

5. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

Coming home and finding a mouse calmly eating through the rare German chocolate my brother got me for Christmas.

Oh, how I cried.

True story.

6. Rave

Rave Banned

saw some chick i liked with her new boyfriend at my brother's bday dinner and he talked to her.. ****ing awkward

in other news, another girl i was talking to ended up going back to her ex also...

so yeah... same ****, different day

7. I got deja-vu twice yesterday. I was like WTF?

8. SugarFreeJazz

SugarFreeJazz not present

I would've been all like WTF? WTF?

y'know?

9. Still, Deja-Vu is a creepy thing because you felt like you did that or were there before

10. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's forum appropriate lol.

11. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

My days are always weird, since I'm a weird person, but I would say in lunch during school. There's this girl who hangs with my best friend and she gives me a creepy smile.

12. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

My spanish teacher drawing a picture of Spain that had a long pointy thing on the botton *cringe*

13. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

Reading this post was the weirderst part of my day.

14. Shade2000

Shade2000 Shade in Shades

Well....... I'm popular at school. There were waffles on the menu at lunch. I won a quiz in some astronomy thing.

15. Patri25

Patri25 Well-Known Member

The weirdest part of my day is when i have to study for the school.

16. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Oh gosh, déjà vu. There are weeks I would get them all the time, and then they go away for a while. It's really weird, though I tend to get thoughts in my head at random anyway, and a handful of those come to being days or so later. I always stop in place and think to myself, "Yup... another one" when it happens.

Brains are so weird.

17. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

My Maths teacher, who's probably in his 60s, almost said "f*ck", but quickly changed it to "flip". That was funny. And... yeah.

The really weird thing happened yesterday, though. There were policemen blocking roads near my school, and there was a fire engine, ambulance, police cars, and a huge crowd nearby. The girls in my school mentioned something about an attempted suicide or something. Pfft.

18. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

This happens to me....

19. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

I actually get it too sometimes. I phaze out of life and I can only hear myself think: "Haven't I done this before?"

20. TeamRocketGrunt

TeamRocketGrunt WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

hetalia-axis-powers-38.jpg
    oh, how sorry i am for you