• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So I decided to dress a little nicer today, and got a dress out of my closet. I inspected it, and there were like three dryer sheets clinging onto the dress...

-Nator-

So I decided to dress a little nicer today, and got a dress out of my closet. I inspected it, and there were like three dryer sheets clinging onto the dress...

Isn't it just lovely when that happens?
Especially when you don't see it the first time around and it falls out of your pant leg when walking the streets.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Isn't it just lovely when that happens?
Especially when you don't see it the first time around and it falls out of your pant leg when walking the streets.

Gee, thanks for making it awkward... :/

But yes, good thing I noticed that they were there.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Oh.. no, no.
I think we mistook each other, ha.

Haha. :p
Well, at least I didn't really go anywhere except a restaurant for dinner.

Speaking of which, I was at the restaurant, and after my family and I ordered what we wanted, I overheard the two waiters that served my and the nearby tables talking about me in Spanish... o:

-Nator-

Haha. :p
Well, at least I didn't really go anywhere except a restaurant for dinner.

Speaking of which, I was at the restaurant, and after my family and I ordered what we wanted, I overheard the two waiters that served my and the nearby tables talking about me in Spanish... o:

Were they impolite/rude comments? I'd complain to the manager if they were.
It's just too funny when people think they're smart when they talk behind one's back, when really, the joke is on them because the said person is bilingual.

Flame Mistress

A magpie crashed into my bedroom window just now. o_O Thankfully it wasn't hurt, and it flew away after coming back to its senses. But still... that's the second time that's happened in the last four weeks.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
A magpie crashed into my bedroom window just now. o_O Thankfully it wasn't hurt, and it flew away after coming back to its senses. But still... that's the second time that's happened in the last four weeks.

I know I shouldn't have but I just lol'd so hard when I read this. I don't know what it is about birds that amuses me but seeing pigeons in the garden and the like always cheers me up a little bit.

On the topic of animals injuring themselves, I saw a cat headbutt a tree while it was running the other day. It looked a bit dazed for a while but then kept on running.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Were they impolite/rude comments? I'd complain to the manager if they were.
It's just too funny when people think they're smart when they talk behind one's back, when really, the joke is on them because the said person is bilingual.

Well, they were talking about my vestido (dress), and how it seemed "a bit out of place", but other than that, nothing much.

Flame Mistress

I know I shouldn't have but I just lol'd so hard when I read this. I don't know what it is about birds that amuses me but seeing pigeons in the garden and the like always cheers me up a little bit.

Don't worry, I lol'd after it flew away, too. I love birds... they're always so funny and cheerful. And the magpies always come in pairs, for some reason.

-Nator-

Well, they were talking about my vestido (dress), and how it seemed "a bit out of place", but other than that, nothing much.

You know, it would have been hilarious if you said a couple things in Spanish when they walked by your table as an indicator to them that you can speak the language.
In their heads, they would have been like "uh-oh".

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
When I watched a movie called cone heads, one of the dumbest and lamest yet weirdest things I've ever seen

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Today I brought my 3DS (with Pokémon White 2) to the restaurant where my family and I ate breakfast, and I saw some other guy playing Pokémon White 2. I whisper to him, "Turn on your C-Gear!", but all he did was speak back to me in what I thought was German.

Well, he was playing a German game. o: