• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

My friend tried to borrow ten dollars to spend on Psychedelic mushrooms, and I said "no thank you".

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
My friend tried to borrow ten dollars to spend on Psychedelic mushrooms, and I said "no thank you".

Does your friend always ask you or anybody else for money like that? o:

Does your friend always ask you or anybody else for money like that? o:

He was going to share them with me, but he doesn't usually ask for money. I think he just wanted me to do them with him, and him asking for money was his way of implying that.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
He was going to share them with me, but he doesn't usually ask for money. I think he just wanted me to do them with him, and him asking for money was his way of implying that.

Yeah, that's why when somebody asks me for money, I need to ask them why first.

I rarely lend out money since I don't borrow it. Lending and borrowing money is just too much pressure for everyone.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I rarely lend out money since I don't borrow it. Lending and borrowing money is just too much pressure for everyone.

Yeah, and then you forget that you lent somebody money until like two years later, in which time you start to hate them for not giving you back the money that they lent. :p

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Finally seeing how Slenderman moves in the Slender games -- and experiencing it first-hand in the Prison Map.

He just Surskit-skates toward you, always half the distance from you, if he's in your line of sight and you're not looking at his egg-head.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I encountered two shiny Pokémon at the same time in a wild double battle in the Castelia Sewers... I kill the one that I don't want (a Rattata), and then Hugh's Pignite just uses Flame Charge on the Grimer and kills it.

Sigh... :/

my wildest part of my day was me becoming popular being like a rock star for me everyday is weird day

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I opened up Safari on my iPhone just now, and the bottom and top bars were dark blue. Not light blue, not black, but light blue.

...Actually, does anybody know why that is? o:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Gasping at some post I made on this forum about a week ago that I re-discovered today.

I am no different from other fangirls of Riku from KH that I likely never met before~*hide's her head in shame*

Actually that mean's I have no idea if i'm any better or any worse....I am who I am.

This post made this new day that I wasn't really even as AWARE of just now...only 20% weirder.

.-.;

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I mentioned this in the breakfast thread already, but according to the scholarly eight-year-old self that is the boy that I met at the restaurant, using hand sanitizer will give you hand cancer.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
I heard Gangnam Style on the radio for the first time <3
I heard it in my friend's car. They were just giving me a ride to school, I get in the car and...

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE
:|
I mentioned this in the breakfast thread already, but according to the scholarly eight-year-old self that is the boy that I met at the restaurant, using hand sanitizer will give you hand cancer.

._. I use hand sanitizer a lot. Does this mean I have cancer now?