• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
._. I use hand sanitizer a lot. Does this mean I have cancer now?

According to that eight-year-old that I met at that cafe, yes. Kiss your life goodbye!

In all seriousness, though, I didn't like him because he forced what he thought was fact down people's throats. :/

Flame Mistress

According to that eight-year-old that I met at that cafe, yes. Kiss your life goodbye!

In all seriousness, though, I didn't like him because he forced what he thought was fact down people's throats. :/

But I don't want to die! D=

I hate it when people do that, too, whether it's about politics or religion or hand sanitisers.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I hate it when people do that, too, whether it's about politics or religion or hand sanitisers.

For some reason, this sentence made me laugh for like two minutes nonstop. :p

As far as me actually using hand sanitizer goes, I don't actually use it as often as I should. But then again, there's pretty much no reason for me to not use a sink.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I got my internet bill in the mail and it said I was overdue. So I tried paying online and it said I had no balance, I figured it was a glitch on their website so I called them. Turns out I'm all caught up on payments.......I don't remember paying anything for at least a month....O__o Who the heck is paying my bill lol

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I got my internet bill in the mail and it said I was overdue. So I tried paying online and it said I had no balance, I figured it was a glitch on their website so I called them. Turns out I'm all caught up on payments.......I don't remember paying anything for at least a month....O__o Who the heck is paying my bill lol

Did you pay extra last month (or whenever you last paid)? o:

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I'm not sure.....I remember paying the full balance, but it's been a full month since then. I figured the new balance would have been posted by now. I also don't really trust the company, because when I switched from my old address to my new one I had to set everything up again because they couldn't transfer. I had a bill I still needed to pay on the old account, but when I tried to pay it they told me there was no balance due.....I guess that's a blessing if they keep saying I have nothing to pay lol!

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm not sure.....I remember paying the full balance, but it's been a full month since then. I figured the new balance would have been posted by now. I also don't really trust the company, because when I switched from my old address to my new one I had to set everything up again because they couldn't transfer. I had a bill I still needed to pay on the old account, but when I tried to pay it they told me there was no balance due.....I guess that's a blessing if they keep saying I have nothing to pay lol!

I wouldn't take advantage of the oversight, though. You already don't really like the company, so if they take advantage of you, you'll hate them even more. o:

Um probably the whole day at school we have a kid that has a major meltdown every day. Then I have this girl that follows me everywhere and once tried to kiss me. Thats a regular day at my school. Yup I know it's weird but just roll with it!!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Note to self, don't put down fan boys in public or else you'll get beaten to a pulp.

Estellise

peachy
I saw a guy in a beanie that was chewing on a cap eraser, and playing Pokemon Trozei outside of school today. So...yeah.

I received the following foods today without asking for them:
Banana
M&M's
Smarties
Fun Dip
Airheads.

I asked for none of this, and didn't even imply that I needed it. And yet, everyone handed this to me.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I saw a guy walking down the street dressed in what seemed to be a blood droplet costume, waving at people and asking people to donate their blood.

No, he wasn't standing in one place and holding a sign, he was walking down the street.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
I passed by one of the amateur political posters that a 10th grade social studies class made in the hallway. It claimed that Obama was going to lower taxes. But... in the poster, Obama was saying...

"Drop that bass!"

That doesn't even make any sense...

GreatGonzales

The Master
As far as me actually using hand sanitizer goes, I don't actually use it as often as I should. But then again, there's pretty much no reason for me to not use a sink.

True. And you should never use hand sanitizers anyway. They boast that it kills 99.9% of bacteria, and it does. But over 80% of bacteria is helpful, and it's unlikely that there's any harmful bacteria on your skin anyway.

Well, I'm involved in theatre at my high school, and as I'm a freshman, it's my first year. Most of the other kids love me (seriously don't know why) but I saw 5 of them in the hallway today, and they started chanting my name. It was super weird, but it made my day.

Today the lunch was raviolli but it smelled so bad I thought I was going to through up.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

True. And you should never use hand sanitizers anyway. They boast that it kills 99.9% of bacteria, and it does. But over 80% of bacteria is helpful, and it's unlikely that there's any harmful bacteria on your skin anyway.

So I am going to go get cancer after all! ;A;

Anyway, there was yet another fire drill today, despite there having been one already last Friday. That was pretty unexpected.

PsychicPsycho

Waking up from a nap and hearing my brother shouting 'DON'T TELL ME A F______ LIE!!' and slamming the front door. I asked my dad's girlfriend (not my mom, potential stepmom) what happened. Apparently, he was yelling at the girlfriends daughter. He'd caught her going through my dad's medicine (she'd stolen some in the past), although she denied it. My dad and girlfriend had an argument, and he told her to take the daughter home (she was just visiting), and that the girlfriend could just stay with her daughter for all he cared. I thought maybe their relationship was done, but the next day they fine, like there was nothing wrong. That was a pretty weird day.
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE
I don't even know what that song is.
That can't be true about hand sanitizer or they would have recalled the products by now.
Not necessarily. Effects might not show up for a number of years, and medical studies confirming them could take a number of years as well.

Last edited:

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Getting grouped with "very creative" people for a writing assignment
Main Character: Bob P. Lumber, the plumber
Plot: A girl goes missing
Story revolves around a: Lollipop stick
Setting: An abandoned house
The story goes something like the plumber guy saves the girl using a plunger. The girl got lost because she touched a lollipop stick, the lollipop stick had magic embedded in it, and whenever someone touches it they get teleported into an abandoned house on a turtle's back....
Is that weird enough?!