1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by The_UnAmerican_Idol, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Wishing Star

Wishing Star Astral Charm Owner

According to that eight-year-old that I met at that cafe, yes. Kiss your life goodbye!

In all seriousness, though, I didn't like him because he forced what he thought was fact down people's throats. :/

2. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

Lol I hear it on Sirius XM every time I get in the car
    Well not always, you can just imagine how much money is made off of hand sanitizer.

3. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

But I don't want to die! D=

I hate it when people do that, too, whether it's about politics or religion or hand sanitisers.

4. Wishing Star

For some reason, this sentence made me laugh for like two minutes nonstop. :p

As far as me actually using hand sanitizer goes, I don't actually use it as often as I should. But then again, there's pretty much no reason for me to not use a sink.

5. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

No, hand sanitizer does not cause cancer.

Weirdest part of my day, finding out that some kid is telling people that hand sanitizer causes cancer :/

6. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

I got my internet bill in the mail and it said I was overdue. So I tried paying online and it said I had no balance, I figured it was a glitch on their website so I called them. Turns out I'm all caught up on payments.......I don't remember paying anything for at least a month....O__o Who the heck is paying my bill lol

7. Wishing Star

Did you pay extra last month (or whenever you last paid)? o:

8. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

I'm not sure.....I remember paying the full balance, but it's been a full month since then. I figured the new balance would have been posted by now. I also don't really trust the company, because when I switched from my old address to my new one I had to set everything up again because they couldn't transfer. I had a bill I still needed to pay on the old account, but when I tried to pay it they told me there was no balance due.....I guess that's a blessing if they keep saying I have nothing to pay lol!

9. Wishing Star

I wouldn't take advantage of the oversight, though. You already don't really like the company, so if they take advantage of you, you'll hate them even more. o:

10. excadrill798

excadrill798 Member

Um probably the whole day at school we have a kid that has a major meltdown every day. Then I have this girl that follows me everywhere and once tried to kiss me. Thats a regular day at my school. Yup I know it's weird but just roll with it!!

11. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Note to self, don't put down fan boys in public or else you'll get beaten to a pulp.

12. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I saw a guy in a beanie that was chewing on a cap eraser, and playing Pokemon Trozei outside of school today. So...yeah.

13. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

I received the following foods today without asking for them:
    Banana
    M&M's
    Smarties
    Fun Dip
    Airheads.

I asked for none of this, and didn't even imply that I needed it. And yet, everyone handed this to me.

14. Wishing Star

I saw a guy walking down the street dressed in what seemed to be a blood droplet costume, waving at people and asking people to donate their blood.

No, he wasn't standing in one place and holding a sign, he was walking down the street.

15. disposable_heroes

disposable_heroes <- Best PKMN Ever

I passed by one of the amateur political posters that a 10th grade social studies class made in the hallway. It claimed that Obama was going to lower taxes. But... in the poster, Obama was saying...

"Drop that bass!"

That doesn't even make any sense...

16. GreatGonzales

GreatGonzales The Master

True. And you should never use hand sanitizers anyway. They boast that it kills 99.9% of bacteria, and it does. But over 80% of bacteria is helpful, and it's unlikely that there's any harmful bacteria on your skin anyway.

Well, I'm involved in theatre at my high school, and as I'm a freshman, it's my first year. Most of the other kids love me (seriously don't know why) but I saw 5 of them in the hallway today, and they started chanting my name. It was super weird, but it made my day.

17. excadrill798

excadrill798 Member

Today the lunch was raviolli but it smelled so bad I thought I was going to through up.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  18. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

So I am going to go get cancer after all! ;A;

Anyway, there was yet another fire drill today, despite there having been one already last Friday. That was pretty unexpected.

19. PsychicPsycho

PsychicPsycho Well-Known Member

Waking up from a nap and hearing my brother shouting 'DON'T TELL ME A F______ LIE!!' and slamming the front door. I asked my dad's girlfriend (not my mom, potential stepmom) what happened. Apparently, he was yelling at the girlfriends daughter. He'd caught her going through my dad's medicine (she'd stolen some in the past), although she denied it. My dad and girlfriend had an argument, and he told her to take the daughter home (she was just visiting), and that the girlfriend could just stay with her daughter for all he cared. I thought maybe their relationship was done, but the next day they fine, like there was nothing wrong. That was a pretty weird day.
    I don't even know what that song is.
    Not necessarily. Effects might not show up for a number of years, and medical studies confirming them could take a number of years as well.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  20. (·-·)(o_O)

(·-·)(o_O) oh hai there

Getting grouped with "very creative" people for a writing assignment
    Main Character: Bob P. Lumber, the plumber
    Plot: A girl goes missing
    Story revolves around a: Lollipop stick
    Setting: An abandoned house
    The story goes something like the plumber guy saves the girl using a plunger. The girl got lost because she touched a lollipop stick, the lollipop stick had magic embedded in it, and whenever someone touches it they get teleported into an abandoned house on a turtle's back....
    Is that weird enough?!