1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by The_UnAmerican_Idol, Sep 6, 2012.

1. AquaRegisteel

AquaRegisteel Face Oblivion

Wtf?

Wierdest thing today was discussing something about placenta with a pair of friends in an RE lesson about relationships...o_O

2. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"

3. Bariokie

Bariokie rock dog

My english teacher(I live in the netherlands and I'm 13 years old).This day she made me sooooo maaaad I wanted to scream in the class:Why are you learning us English?Why not history?You have seen evrything since:1650 :p

4. *PKMN Trainer Paddy*

*PKMN Trainer Paddy* #HORSEPOWER

Having a wasp fly up my sleeve. I panic and role up my sleeve. It sitting there, it flies away , no sting. Weird and lucky, Cool thread

5. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Uhm.... I don't like Ethan...wtf, nya~

6. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

I had a dragonfly come through my bedroom window. Since that's kind of a rare occurrence, I thought it might be worth noting.

7. ShadeShadow

ShadeShadow (>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)

i walked into my human geography teacher's room, and the first thing i saw was a belldandy poster from ah! my goddess.

pretty awesome though. Cool guy.

8. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

My cat was laying on its back with its limbs in the air and it fell asleep... only weird thing today xD

9. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

10. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

Ive seen the First video before xD Its so odd. Thats the weirdest part of my day now xP

11. SirLadette

SirLadette Active Member

Ran into one of my friends while at the grocery store, first thing he does is take a banana out of his cart and hand it to me. "Bananas are high in potassium." , he tells me. Then he walked off, paid for his stuff, and left. My friends are weirdos.

12. LadyTriox

LadyTriox No longer active

....remembering some of my PREVIOUSLY DROPPED delusional fears. again.

-_-'

......its pretty pathetic. Don't ask what they are.

All I know is.......yuck.

13. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

When I was out today by myself, I dunno what made me do it, but I went to the Chinatown district in my home city today. While there, I was looking at those lucky charms. Kinda weird because it's something I don't do, hehe. :p Oh well, at least the experience was worth it though ;)

Another weird thing was that when I was riding a train today after visiting Chinatown, I saw this guy with a Chikorita plushie. Not only that, the cap he's wearing looked like the one that Ash used in the 1st season of Pokemon. It was weird for me, but it's nice to see someone else who's a fan.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  14. Flame Mistress

No, I ship Lyra with Ethan, that's why.

I also saw the following exchange graffitied onto one of the toilet walls in school:
    "Pikachu, I choose you!"
    "That remind me of a puzzle!"
    "Look, Professor, I don't care WHAT the yellow rabbit reminds you of, I am NOT solving that puzzle."

That was amusing.Now please excuse me while I go hunt down the geniuses who wrote these.

15. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

There's a new applicant in my work place, and from the back he really looks like a girl. I had to stop to make sure I wasn't wrong. Then suddenly he turned back and I quickly walked away.
    I'm sure he gets that a lot.

16. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I don't. Plus, I can't be her XD

Uhh probably seeing my mom snapping me pics while I mow the lawn o_O; nya~

17. ParaChomp

Signatures.

18. Flame Mistress

Yeah, but you cosplay as her...

Actually seeing pictures of PPL cosplaying as Lyra was pretty weird as well.

19. ParaChomp

Most likely, this.

20. Estellise

Estellise peachy

When I got up this morning, I tripped over my pants. DX