• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I saw a Year 7 who's almost a head shorter than me and yet has massive breasts for someone of her age. I won't go into detail, but it did make me go "WTF?!".

Wtf?

Wierdest thing today was discussing something about placenta with a pair of friends in an RE lesson about relationships...o_O

Flame Mistress

I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"

Bariokie

rock dog
My english teacher(I live in the netherlands and I'm 13 years old).This day she made me sooooo maaaad I wanted to scream in the class:Why are you learning us English?Why not history?You have seen evrything since:1650 :p

Having a wasp fly up my sleeve. I panic and role up my sleeve. It sitting there, it flies away , no sting. Weird and lucky, Cool thread

I had a dragonfly come through my bedroom window. Since that's kind of a rare occurrence, I thought it might be worth noting.

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
i walked into my human geography teacher's room, and the first thing i saw was a belldandy poster from ah! my goddess.

pretty awesome though. Cool guy.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
My cat was laying on its back with its limbs in the air and it fell asleep... only weird thing today xD

SirLadette

Ran into one of my friends while at the grocery store, first thing he does is take a banana out of his cart and hand it to me. "Bananas are high in potassium." , he tells me. Then he walked off, paid for his stuff, and left. My friends are weirdos.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
....remembering some of my PREVIOUSLY DROPPED delusional fears. again.

-_-'

......its pretty pathetic. Don't ask what they are.

All I know is.......yuck.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
When I was out today by myself, I dunno what made me do it, but I went to the Chinatown district in my home city today. While there, I was looking at those lucky charms. Kinda weird because it's something I don't do, hehe. :p Oh well, at least the experience was worth it though ;)

Another weird thing was that when I was riding a train today after visiting Chinatown, I saw this guy with a Chikorita plushie. Not only that, the cap he's wearing looked like the one that Ash used in the 1st season of Pokemon. It was weird for me, but it's nice to see someone else who's a fan.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Uhm.... I don't like Ethan...wtf, nya~

No, I ship Lyra with Ethan, that's why.

I also saw the following exchange graffitied onto one of the toilet walls in school:
"Pikachu, I choose you!"
"That remind me of a puzzle!"
"Look, Professor, I don't care WHAT the yellow rabbit reminds you of, I am NOT solving that puzzle."

That was amusing.Now please excuse me while I go hunt down the geniuses who wrote these.

Cutty

Forever now
There's a new applicant in my work place, and from the back he really looks like a girl. I had to stop to make sure I wasn't wrong. Then suddenly he turned back and I quickly walked away.
I'm sure he gets that a lot.