• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I saw someone cosplaying as Ethan (the protagonist from Pokémon) on the streets today.

First thought: "OMG it's PPL's boyfriend!!"

Hahaha, that reminds me of a time several months ago (even though it's not Pokemon-related) when I was attending this fantasy fair and saw someone dressed as Link. I happened to be dressed as a fairy, so when I saw him I had a strong urge to walk up to him and say, "Hey! Listen!" I was too shy to though.

Anyway, weirdest thing that happened today? Today there was a Polish festival in town, so my mum and I went. There was a small band playing music there, singing in Polish, and since I don't speak Polish, I couldn't understand a lyric they were singing. That is, until I heard the words "San Francisco" in the middle of one of their songs. I nearly laughed out loud when that happened. It always sounds funny to me when people insert English words into foreign speech (actually these are more Spanish).

Well, last night was pretty interesting. T~T So my house close to an intersection and a street with a city bus route that runs right next to it (our house is the second house from the street entrance). We also have a bike path running behind the house. So we do get "weird" people wandering the neighbourhood from time to time. Just to tell you before hand, I am a very light sleeper.

Last night (it must have been around 1 am) I was sleeping when, coming from the street next to us, I heard this guy yelling, "Yuuuup. I got a boner. Do you got a boner? I got a boner!" Then this other guy started to laugh. He continued, "Free boner! Yuuuup, I got a boner". Then all I heard was a loud, crashing BANG! Then everything went quite. After some time (and I still haven't fallen back to sleep. I think I was laughing too much) my mom woke up, turned on the hallway light, and went downstairs to the bathroom. She then flicked the light on and off about 5 times. Then she went back to sleep. Man, what a weird night. And this wasn't the first time I heard a drunken(?) guy walking around before. :p

GreatGonzales

The Master
In biology today my friend showed me a band aid on his hand. He said "That's a wart. I burned it off."

I coughed and gave him a thumbs-up.

onichan

The weirdest part must've been when I was using the restroom at the grocery store and the janitor lady wouldnt leave. So I went #2 while she was right outside the stall cleaning...

Jackss

The weirdest part of the day is that I don't know the reason behind the worst way my Lady boss talked to me even completing the project successfully and I am also her favorite employee. I am shocked over her response to me in such a manner.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I was camping and I got back today but this happened while I was there, I got locked into a shower cubicle

TherianForm

King of TM87
When a good family friends gives me the death stare ?.?

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Dunno what made me do it, but I was doodling non-stop at class today and I even found myself doodling Lucario and Riolu, a lot as well as other designs. Oddly enough, I was trying to listen to the lectures they had whilst I was drawing, hope I remembered more them though because I did remember some of them.

Proxima

Time Traveller
Nothing has quite happened today yet but there was something quite weird yesterday.
Some boy in my college stood up after doing some work on the computer and some idiots were throwing rubbish around the common room area. As he stood up he stretched and went to scratch his head. As he did that something came flying and him and landed perfectly in his hand as if he'd caught it. He was confused and everyone gave him a round of applause. xD

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I was about to greet this international student a while ago today. He studies with our class but I never talked to him though, but I do have classmates that talk to him, a lot.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Someone congratulated me for being Homecoming King.... I didnt even enter to get voted and the voting didnt even start...

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Me and my friend are in the playground, me showing him my very nearly done dex when a Year 7 (we're in Year 11) comes up to us.

Him: Gimme your money!
Us: No.
Him: pleeaaassee?

Erm, what just happened?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Me and my friend are in the playground, me showing him my very nearly done dex when a Year 7 (we're in Year 11) comes up to us.

Him: Gimme your money!
Us: No.
Him: pleeaaassee?

Erm, what just happened?
sounds funny and odd

weirdest part of my day is when i get on the bus, everyone is quiet and no one talks in the morning but everyone talks on the my home and won't stop yelling

EthanS

Skilled Collector
sounds funny and odd

weirdest part of my day is when i get on the bus, everyone is quiet and no one talks in the morning but everyone talks on the my home and won't stop yelling

Hmm.. My weirdest part of the day... probably right after Lunch, nobody feels like doing anything and everyone is quiet in class... and My morning is completely different lol, There is tons of yelling and loud noise in the morning on my bus... in the afternoon there is less people so it's quieter. :D