• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Eating in this restaurant I haven't ate in for I think 2 years. It felt a bit weird but good to eat there and it's still good as ever. :) Another is the fact that I came home late. I didn't expect to be back this late.

LizardonX

Banned
I found 5 bucks on the floor.

it smelled very very wrong....

pacack825

A meowing duck.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
...what? How did my fingers type "South" when I thought "North"? I'll go cry in a corner now...
Yes, yes you should because their food is delicious.

Speakin of food, I almost lost my lunch watching "That's Tough" on television. North Korea topped the list "worst prisons to be in", it was disgusting...but I couldn't stop watching!

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Ye know what's weird?! A shark biting my earphones off my ears lol nya~

http://i46.*******.com/2nv7cqu.jpg

Thats the one my uncle caught. Appearantly i was the only one who was holding a phone at that time

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Let's play video, sounded like the player's friend in the background was orgasming to his pomeranian.

Hydreigon6507

I saw a huge possum in our backyard close to our house trough my bedroom window. I also saw someone else's dog in the backyard this morning.

Estellise

peachy
I found a pair of pants in my closet at my grandma's house that I haven't wore since the 5th grade that still fit. And I also didn't understand why I couldn't get my hair straightener to work this morning...I had to ask my mom for help, and she told me to turn the outlet on. It worked after that...:\

TheEliteEmpoleon

I hope you don't mind the fact that I literally burst out laughing at this. How the heck did that happen?

Not at all. Basically I was waiting for my bus to pick me up, it was cold, and before I knew it something very strange had happened; my hair wasn't even wet.

This one's from a few days ago. My brother recieved a birthday package. We didn't know who it was from, but there was a label that had one word on it: "OAK". Because he is turning ten, my mind immediatly thought he was getting a starter pokémon from Prof. Oak. The contents ended up having nothing to do with oak though. Maybe it came from Oakland or something...

Zone

This Is Fate
There was a tiny bird hopping on the street. Birds don't hop number one. As my car came towards him he stopped hopping and stood still. As my car went over all he had to do was stand still. Then he jumped before my car passed all the way over him.
Thump.
It was the saddest weirdest part of my day o.o

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
the other day, I remember having a dream of... ye know these folding beds...? I dreamt I was holding to one side because the other side was heavy that it was going to flip over.

Then i happend in reallife. It was my friends dog on the other side of that bed i was balancing.

Dejavu again!!!!! I experienced 4 dreams like it was the future thing. 4th was last Saturday nya~

Last edited:

PsychicPsycho

I saw the thermostat reading 73 today. The problem was that its winter here- I don't think I've seen the temp above 50 during this time of the year my whole life (except this year). We've had some weird weather in general this winter- it's been going from from somewhat warm (in the 50s) to cold (less then 20) every few days.

Also something weird from a few days ago. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, and the tv was on TMZ. The people were going on about something, so I looked and this guy (some celebrity, don't know who) had told the paparazzi cameraman that he would grab his privates, and then he went through with it. I was like 'What?'- I figure I probably missed something important in the beginning of the story. Anyway, directly after that, the next story was about some new show, I think they said it's called 'plastic wives'. They had a clip from the show, with one of the wives saying 'I have a vagina like two soy hotdogs'. I obviously had another 'What?!' moment.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
The fact that the electricity was gone last night and up to this morning. I dunno why the electricity went dead the whole night until this morning. There's no bad weather or anything here. Guess a line busted? But now it's OK though.