• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

TheEliteEmpoleon

At the end of the day some kid dropped a metal water bottle in the hall. The noise it made was way louder than you would expect, and it sounded like a gunshot. Everyone in the hall instantly fell silent, which is saying a lot, because the halls are a jungle at the end of the day.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Today, I discovered that my classmate's dad's favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. No lies.

Today, I discovered that my classmate's dad's favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. No lies.

OH. MY. GOD.

The weirdest part of my day, was when my friends challenged me not to talk all through art class, but it ended up getting really annoying, because I had to talk to people using interpretive dance.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I was writing a Fic and I was like, "Here I am..." as I read my story out loud. Then my sis got up and sang, "...Once again! I'm toooorn into pieceeeeeess!" XD Kelly Clarkson song, nya~

PsychicPsycho

Last night my mom and I were out at Taco Bell. The song they were playing in there sounded familiar, so I asked her if she knew what it was, but she didn't. Well today while we were having dinner she wanted to watch American Idol, and it turned out one of the people doing an audition sang the song we couldn't figure out from the day before (it was Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie).

Also weird, one of the other prospective idols stated that he was 'a big black woman trapped in a skinny white boy's body'.
The weirdest part of my day, was when my friends challenged me not to talk all through art class, but it ended up getting really annoying, because I had to talk to people using interpretive dance.
I one day in high school a number of students were participating in a day of silence for gay/lesbian rights. Well, in one of my classes everyone had to go up to the front with a partner and recite a dialogue. The teacher was (to my surprise) understanding of this, although she had them right the words on the board instead, which mades a few of them take forever.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
today, at the store, I got lost for a few minutes and eventually found my mom. then when i poked her on the shoulder and said mom-mom-mom, she turned around and guess what?? it was somebody else. Oh jeez that was embarrassing

TheEliteEmpoleon

My orchestra conducter. First, she asked a rhetorical question, and I blurted out "NO" as an answer. Luckily, and amazingly, she didn't hear me. Later, we were practicing a piece that she wants to go really fast. There was a page turn, and she started conducting without anyone playing, and since it was really fast, she looked absolutely hilarious.

Estellise

peachy
I had to ride the bus home because my grandma had to work over... The two sixth graders in the seat in front of me kept telling me I was pretty and said they wanted to hug me... I rejected both of them, but they still gave me their numbers. Time to prank call!

Last edited:

DemonViper

Shadow Master
I found out today that my friend had a cat a while back that was retarted and his dad took it to a field and shot it 3 times in the back of the neck with a shotgun. WTF?!?!

John Madden

resident policy guy
retarded*

i dislike cats and i shoot them with a bb gun in the tail or leg for fun but this? Heartless xD nya~

i wish someone would shoot your router/modem with a bb gun

ps: weirdest part of yesterday was when i went outside in -10C weather in a jacket and shorts and didn't even feel cold

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Weirdest part is that I checked out my "fortune" for the Lunar New year. I don't believe in that stuff but it's kinda interesting.