1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by The_UnAmerican_Idol, Sep 6, 2012.

1. John Madden

John Madden resident policy guy

The fact that I actually went to all of my class sessions in one day.

2. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

I should try it too :p.

3. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

At the end of the day some kid dropped a metal water bottle in the hall. The noise it made was way louder than you would expect, and it sounded like a gunshot. Everyone in the hall instantly fell silent, which is saying a lot, because the halls are a jungle at the end of the day.

4. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Today, I discovered that my classmate's dad's favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. No lies.

5. OH. MY. GOD.

The weirdest part of my day, was when my friends challenged me not to talk all through art class, but it ended up getting really annoying, because I had to talk to people using interpretive dance.

6. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I was writing a Fic and I was like, "Here I am..." as I read my story out loud. Then my sis got up and sang, "...Once again! I'm toooorn into pieceeeeeess!" XD Kelly Clarkson song, nya~

7. PsychicPsycho

PsychicPsycho Well-Known Member

Last night my mom and I were out at Taco Bell. The song they were playing in there sounded familiar, so I asked her if she knew what it was, but she didn't. Well today while we were having dinner she wanted to watch American Idol, and it turned out one of the people doing an audition sang the song we couldn't figure out from the day before (it was Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie).

Also weird, one of the other prospective idols stated that he was 'a big black woman trapped in a skinny white boy's body'.
    I one day in high school a number of students were participating in a day of silence for gay/lesbian rights. Well, in one of my classes everyone had to go up to the front with a partner and recite a dialogue. The teacher was (to my surprise) understanding of this, although she had them right the words on the board instead, which mades a few of them take forever.

8. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

today, at the store, I got lost for a few minutes and eventually found my mom. then when i poked her on the shoulder and said mom-mom-mom, she turned around and guess what?? it was somebody else. Oh jeez that was embarrassing

9. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

My orchestra conducter. First, she asked a rhetorical question, and I blurted out "NO" as an answer. Luckily, and amazingly, she didn't hear me. Later, we were practicing a piece that she wants to go really fast. There was a page turn, and she started conducting without anyone playing, and since it was really fast, she looked absolutely hilarious.

10. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I had to ride the bus home because my grandma had to work over... The two sixth graders in the seat in front of me kept telling me I was pretty and said they wanted to hug me... I rejected both of them, but they still gave me their numbers. Time to prank call!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  11. DemonViper

DemonViper Shadow Master

I found out today that my friend had a cat a while back that was retarted and his dad took it to a field and shot it 3 times in the back of the neck with a shotgun. WTF?!?!

12. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

retarded*

i dislike cats and i shoot them with a bb gun in the tail or leg for fun but this? Heartless xD nya~

13. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

what the actual shit

can you please never ever do that again jesus christ

14. Estellise

Estellise peachy

Dislikes cats. Favourite pokemon is a cat.
    --
    I woke up at 4 am this morning because I fell out of my bed... This has happened three times this week.

15. John Madden

John Madden resident policy guy

i wish someone would shoot your router/modem with a bb gun

ps: weirdest part of yesterday was when i went outside in -10C weather in a jacket and shorts and didn't even feel cold

16. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

um, whan i was posting, watching TV and listening to music at the same time?

17. OrcaCity

OrcaCity Expert Killer Whale

The weirdest part of my day was reading that comment. Wow.

18. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.

19. AyameTori

AyameTori solitude sometimes is best society

The weirdest part of my day is being in Pre-Calculus with my father as my teacher .-.

20. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Weirdest part is that I checked out my "fortune" for the Lunar New year. I don't believe in that stuff but it's kinda interesting.