• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

PsychicPsycho

Playing Gears of War 2 today, fighting an enemy that was using a mortar (basically the same as a real-world mortar, except you can carry it). I attempted to dodge, but got caught on the edge of the blast. Usually that just causes you to be stunned, and you'd lie on the ground for a few moments. This time, my character went through the same animation, but also slid along the ground toward the enemy. It was sort of like he had a rope on me, dragging me toward him. I ended standing right next to the guy after recovery, thinking 'what the heck was that?'.
today, at the store, I got lost for a few minutes and eventually found my mom. then when i poked her on the shoulder and said mom-mom-mom, she turned around and guess what?? it was somebody else. Oh jeez that was embarrassing
lol. Once I was at a funeral, waiting around for everything to start. I went looking for my mom, and when I found her, went and up and put my arm around her shoulder and asked when we would enter the chapel. It turned it wasn't her- it was somebody I hadn't seen before. I apologized and went off looking again, quite embarrassed.
what the actual shit

can you please never ever do that again jesus christ
agree

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
My brother was playing Scribblenauts Unlimited today, he let me play and I fooled around with the Nintendo stuff. I decided to type in "WEEGEE" and something appeared...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ And that something was...?

I could care less for things like the Academy Awards and the Annies and all that, but when I saw Wreck-It Ralph won five Annie Awards... Doesn't sound like much, but to me, I find that very weird how I was following these awards pretty closely. That never happens. Needless to say, this left me baffled, but happy in the end.

Also my grandparents bought me over the weekend a new long-sleeved shirt that is covered in purple Triforces (maybe unintentional, but it made me laugh). It's sadly too small for me, and I don't like the feel of it, so we're taking it back tomorrow. And as my parents are now both working for the same people/company (Dad got a new teaching position just last week, he starts tomorrow), Mom was very persistent that they take me out for lunch tomorrow since they're gonna be pretty close to the college building, and their lunch break's the same time as my three-hour break.

Kinda not looking forward to it, but hey, a lunch other than Lunchables don't judge me. Might take up on that offer if I remember to turn on my phone.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I was playing the Ponyo ending song on my iPhone in the car and my aunty wondered who Ponyo was.
My mum said, "Some goldfish from the sea. Its like Little mermaid except she was a goldfish that turned into human."
Then dad said, "Yeah, a drop of blood from this kid made her human."
And I said to myself, 'Aunty asked me that question and my parents were the ones who answered it?!' xD nya~

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Last night before I went to bed, I forgot to turn my swag off. I woke up this morning covered in Calvin Klein models. Oops.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I almost broke something in Cinematography today. Our instructor was letting us practice with the pan-o-vision (or something like that, we call it the whirl head) allowing us to make shapes on the wall as part of the practice. I was proving to be learning pretty quickly when it came to the square and triangle. So, I was trying out a circle. The instructor took the other students in the back to see the other whirl head, and while I was trying to figure out how to make a circle, I tilted it too high to the point it jumped track. (Kinda hard to explain without seeing it yourself, yeah...) And I laughed.

Thankfully, it was known to do that, and so after a couple of minutes, he got it back in business, and they noted to get another pair of screws as a stop at the top, as there were screws for the bottom.

But yeah. Breaking things is kinda second nature to me, as my brothers and I broke things a lot as kids. I definitely need to get myself an Etch-A-Sketch.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Realizing that I'm actually beginning to like "Adventure Time". Dunno why. Influence perhaps? :/

I'm finding that I'm starting to like it too, and I honestly have no clue why.

PsychicPsycho

Finding out about the Mason Verger character from the Hannibal movie was pretty weird. But that weirdness was totally outmatched by reading this article, indicating that character was based on the actions of a real person.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
watching my sister trying to bake homemade tarts... and she had to ask me what to do every 5 minutes.. i was laughing on the inside because she's not the best chef ever, heh.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
hah i was siging "Change your life by Little mix" like loud and proud in the bathroom then i didn't know mom was watching me in the door way i screamed xD nya~

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
2 Things were kinda weird for me today.

1) While at class, we had a to attend this conference for business leaders and entrepreneurship. A little weird since that's not what we're studying about but I did learn a lot.
2) I think this is weird because I went to Chinatown today, and then after getting festive, I went to an Anime shop right after. XD

TheEliteEmpoleon

Going to school, and only about half the students were there. We knew we were going to leave at 9:30 because of the storm, so I guess most were too lazy to come in for two and a half hours on a Friday.

725roy

ambivolent
I get to school today, and since today we have a pep fest, classes are only like 40 minutes as opposed to 50, so my first hour teacher forgets how long classes go and I end up going to my 2nd Hour class 20 minutes after it started.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
This wasn't exactly 'weird,' but it was kinda funny. One of my teachers is pretty young, and during break time, she saw me drawing Pokemon. When I told her what it was, she jumped into this huge story about how Pokemon was the BIGGEST THING EVER when she was little, and how she was considered a 'weird kid' because she had no clue what it was even about. It made me laugh a little, and reminded me of you guys on here. :p

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I go downstairs when I woke up this morning to find my dad sitting there on his work laptop. I kinda forgot that he now works for the same online school/company my mom works with as well, so he works as an online teacher now because he couldn't stand the school district he worked for. It's weird seeing him home this early on a school day, but at least the whole family's pretty much home now at around the same time. Also found out my mom's his superintendent/visor.

So yeah. Things are gonna be interesting this year.

Estellise

peachy
A friend of mine asked me if I'd date her if she was a boy. I was confused at first, and asked why. Her response? “Ya know, just curious.” I have strange friends...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
One of the weirdest parts of my day(s) is when I see/saw the Sky color change from Night, Dusk, Dawn, Day, Noon, and Night again...

It's not too weird, =P But it scared the heck out of me. XDDD