• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, I was driving to my house a few days ago, and my neighbor who is an older lady was just sitting in the middle of the street. She waved me over and told me that she slipped and couldn't get up, so I helped her back to her door. I almost drove right past her, because the way she was sitting, it made her look like she was sitting on a sled XD

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Yesterday, I was on this train, looking at the views from the window and suddenly, I saw this massive orange thing in the sky which looked like a meteor that's about to crash and just realized that it was a reflection of the sunset in the window behind me.... I remember my heart pounding when I saw that.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
A deer headbutted me in the ass and then proceeded to follow me for five minutes or so.

*shrug*

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
One of the stray outside cats in the neighborhood snuck inside when I went to feed him. The inside cats usually don't take too nicely to this when it happens, but they ignored her and they all took a mutual nap for about an hour.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
One of the stray outside cats in the neighborhood snuck inside when I went to feed him. The inside cats usually don't take too nicely to this when it happens, but they ignored her and they all took a mutual nap for about an hour.

That and your profile pic gave me diabetes from the sweetness overload.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I remember jumping on Steam one night to play some Amnesia and one of these cats that frequently shows up at my house because I tend to feed it (I know, Jesus right? XD) just jumps onto my bed and walks over my Laptop. XD I'm like NOOOO; hit the escape key to avoid getting torn up by a monster and there was the cat sitting next to me.

It walks forward and starts watching the screen all weird like and it just looked adorable so I had to take a picture. XD Loved it.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I remember jumping on Steam one night to play some Amnesia and one of these cats that frequently shows up at my house because I tend to feed it (I know, Jesus right? XD) just jumps onto my bed and walks over my Laptop. XD I'm like NOOOO; hit the escape key to avoid getting torn up by a monster and there was the cat sitting next to me.

It walks forward and starts watching the screen all weird like and it just looked adorable so I had to take a picture. XD Loved it.

My cats loves to chase the mouse on my computer screen for some reason.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
My cats loves to chase the mouse on my computer screen for some reason.

I bet it's because... it's a mouse.

AHHHH (XD) Nah seriously but cats are so weird that way. XD It's amazing they can find so much entertainment in something like that. But then again same could be said for us humans. ;p I remember getting looks off my dog years ago like I was stupid and I'm like, oh man. XD

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
That's nothing sometimes when I watch animal Planet or any show that has cats wild cats on it I find my cat looking at the TV screen like he is watching it.

Yours to huh.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Today I was riding a bus when I looked out and saw another bus with an unusual sign that said "Badge not honored" but the weird part is it also said (it's in Filipino though): "Mais, Itlog at Manok, Ipinagbawal sa loob ng bus" (translated as: "corn, eggs and chickens are not allowed inside the bus"). That was kinda out of the blue....

TaurosRicardo

My soccer ball got stuck between branches at the park. I had to use a loose tree branch to pop it out. It felt weird because I didn't want people to see me struggle getting the ball down. Took me an hour to finally get the ball. Almost went home to get the ladder.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Saying:
"Acts of men are better than acts of God!"
While cooking. I was lost! I thought it'd come all bad, so I decided to hope to a miracle... But we do our miracles!!! I decided to try and not ask God for help! Oh well, the miracle... Didn't happened. The food got all toast and worse, salty! I wonder why I cook sometimes...
Thank NGE, for messing my mind!

Taking a dump in the potty... while I play Pokemon on 3DS................

I went ice skating today with a couple of friends and I managed to skate for two and a half hours without falling over, though I nearly fell over countless times. Also, my friends and I went to the side to sit and take a break and a saw a group of teens, maybe a couple of years older than me. A dude then began skating towards my friends and I and he fell over, badly. He left after that and later on a dude (I'm not sure whether it was the same dude, it looked like him) skated in front of me and gave me a death stare. Weird. o_O