1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by The_UnAmerican_Idol, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Shinehollow

Shinehollow Turning that frown all the way down

When I found out that Midna's vocals in Twilight Princess are actually jumbled up English sentences.Eg.:"I guess you're not stupid."

2. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

Going for a walk today and as soon as a leave my house a pair of fighting yellow jackets fall right by my feet.

3. TheEmeraldKnight

TheEmeraldKnight Lookin' for Shinies

I woke up at 3 am to find that my cat had caught a bat. Whats weird about that? She only has three legs (missing the back right leg) . I don't know how she pulled it off but she did.

P.S. She's okay she didn't get bit

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  4. ABaz202

ABaz202 Member

There's a Catwoman/Batman joke to be made here somewhere.

Seriously though, that's quite impressive. One of mine manages to nab some mice and moles, but that's about it, which he proudly brings to either me or my wife as a trophy.

5. I was walking out of the supermarket and a security guard stopped me, pointed to the one piece t-shirt I was wearing and said "Mugiwaras run deep!".

6. Huhadude

Huhadude Banned

Encountering a person who looks like a person I already know.

7. Psychic

Psychic Really and truly

Yesterday I supervised making badges for a local Pokemon League. You would not believe how entranced they were by the pin-press machine. Dragging that thing on public transport was a hell of a task, though.

8. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

Yesterday, a co-worker said I was very hot. Now, things are awkward.
    Then a young boy tripped over at the very sight of me o.0

9. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Giving my dog a bath. I know what you're thinking, "what so weird about that?"

Well, my dog is the type of dog who does not like getting wet. She's a struggler. Today, she didn't put up any fight when she got a bath. It was weird.

10. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

11. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Being spit at by my cat twice today for no reason.

I didn't do anything to him, I was in the middle of baking something in the kitchen and when I approached the oven, he spit at me. Then I was going downstairs to do some wish, he spits at me again.

I was seriously confused. Like what the heck did I do to you, cat?

12. Keysmash

Keysmash buys meat

A family friend left a flute behind when she went to Toronto, and I've had this flute for the past four years in a cupboard. Went looking for an evening snack, the flute was where it always is, and I thought, why not.

I guess that makes flute my... fifth instrument? Spontaneity.

13. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

Never did I think that I would ever read the phrase 'medical grade fart'. I was wrong.

14. Keysmash

Keysmash buys meat

A complete stranger and I gave each other backrubs and interlocked arms. Icebreaker games, man.

15. WildHennaCharizard

Getting logged off my DA account while I was still on it. I can not log back in, I get Form Time out. Meaning????

16. TheDragonKing

TheDragonKing King of dragons

So I was in Science class today and we had a handout where we had to think of a man-made object that we use everyday and write how it affects society and the environment (not sure how that relates to science but whatever). The girl sitting in front of me is helping her friend and says "It could be anything you use everyday, your toilet, your Wii." She and her friends then begin to laugh about "going for a Wii in the toilet". I know we're in high school but I couldn't help laughing. :D I am immature.

P.S. That pretty much sums up my life.

17. Keysmash

Keysmash buys meat

Hold your wee for a Wii...

18. WildHennaCharizard

There where songs on my computers itunes that I did not download or buy when I opened it up today...

19. Search_Ops_TeamD

Search_Ops_TeamD ShaggySmurf

I just realized the weirdness (still pretty awesome): I found myself listening to the Pokemon Red/Blue & Gold/Silver soundtracks. Oh and the Halo 3 soundtrack as well. Memories. Tried guessing what place each song was from.

20. Deadly.Braviary

Deadly.Braviary Well-Known Member

I gotta say, intentionally ripping skin off my lip and then smearing the blood on my shirt is one of the weirdest things I've done.

It's for a Wolverine cosplay. Then I ruined it by realising I'd smeared the blood on the outside of the shirt and I was going to wear it inside out. So I'm just going to splash some fake blood on it.

~Deadly