• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

telivisionhead

I was on another pokemon forum and I saw someone wanting to trade. I randomly clicked on it for no reason, I was bored and they already got the pokemon they needed. A new person to the forums (It was his first post) and said "I will trade. I can get you that pokemon I dont care what I get as long as it has an oran berry as its held item"
The person wanted a starter about 1 year ago and the person with 1 post said he could trade as long as he GOT A STUPID ORAN BERRY! AN ORAN BERRY. The person already got the pokemon they needed and it was from 1 YEAR AGO.
I don;t even know why some people on those forums read the rules and just bump forums from a year ago and do stuff that they dont need...

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
When I went out today, I noticed that my clothes resembled Finn from "Adventure Time". Few things were missing and I don't have his hat but I wasn't cosplaying so.... yeah.

telivisionhead

My friend getting 2 shiny pokemon cards when I buy more packs. A shiny Ho-oh in a soul silver pack and in a tin had a shiny zoroark. He buys way less pokemon cards than me and gets a heap of shiny or legendary pokemon that aren't fake (He bought them in card packs from Kmart or Target) Well at least he doesn't like pokemon and gave them to me so I got the shiny cards :D But it is still weird how he has like 500 un-fake shiny pokemon cards and he buys less cards than me.

elsdrake

so i was browsing some galleries at KYM when ....this appeared

333.png

i lost my ability to even

Last edited:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
so i was browsing some galleries at KYM when ....this appeared

333.png

i lost my ability to even
omg that guy is amazing xD All those pads though, I could use some of them...

But seriously, I think that kind of behavior is better than people who consider menstruation a taboo. It saddens me when I see women embarrassed by their own periods when it's something completely natural.

PsychicPsycho

Going out to put some junk in our compost bin, and finding a bunch of weird black worms on it. They were about 3/4 inch long and kind of fat, pretty gross. Mostly they were in the water that had collected in the handles, I guess they'd drowned, but I could see some other ones sticking out of the bin and it smelled horrendous. I looked it up and I think they're black soldier fly larvae, not what I was expecting since they're bigger then most flies I'd seen.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Waking up at 9:30 when it's really 8:30

I hate daylight savings...

Enjolras

Master of the House
That moment when there are trees with condoms tied to the branches...

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Well, the other day, a centipede was on my bed and almost crawled on the pizza I was eating. :/

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Yesterday, a random kid from school gripped my arm for a second, said something that, I swear, sounded like "orangecopter perspiration," and then quickly trotted away like nothing happened.

What.

Cutty

Forever now
I vomitted after eating my own cooked meal... xD

but dad said teh food was ok...