• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

ebevan91

A drove by a truck that had I heart dildos written on it; and by the driver's window was the word dildo.

A strategically placed drawing would've been the way to go. So when the driver is sitting in the car, it looks like one is going into her (his?) mouth. And while we're on the subject of weird sexual things, today at my college, I walked past this midget guy (like an actual midget) was asking this hot girl if she's ever been waxed "down there", and how it was done.

That's not a conversation you hear in passing every day.

PsychicPsycho

Talonflame

Hatching Eggs
Waking up in the morning with wet feet, and then realizing your dog is licking your toes. *shudder*

Sohryu

Be a Man!
That moment when your family start to know your music taste and call you a satanist because of it... Well done, family. And I don't even like Black Metal.

ArcticWolfl

Eggcellent Breeder
I woke up before 10AM today, that is something. =] I have to start at my university at 4pm today, it feels strange. It also is quite hot outside, it is 15 degrees Celcius outside.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I got... This? _/ツ\_
image.jpg

IDK. It's pretty weird and funny. I've NEVER bought a razor before. I've also NEVER even visited the Gillette website, let alone registering and allowing them to send me email and other stuff. Is it mandatory for the US to keep track of every children, then when the child is 18yrs old, to partner up with shaving companies to give away free razors?? I really have no idea how I even received this, since I've never once dealt with Gillette promotions and such. Also, as you can see (or not), the edges of the box isn't perfect. This meant either this thing was in my mailbox for over a couple of months, or was just recently mailed to me, but had like horrible shipping quality.

Nevertheless, free is free. But if any company wants to give me free stuff for my belated birthday *hint* Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo *hint*, I wouldn't mind :)

Anyhoo, I actually do need a shave right about now. Perfect timing.

Edit: Do these Gillette promotion razors decent? Or should I just throw this away, and get another brand?

Edit 2: I just did a quick Google search. This event has been going on for over a decade?? The earliest date I see is from 2002. I hope the razor they have me is at least a 2012-now model.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
It also is quite hot outside, it is 15 degrees Celcius outside.
Due to living in Australia, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

The weirdest part of my day was that I woke up and it was a close-to-freezing 12 degrees C outside, it then peaked at 35 C.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
It also is quite hot outside, it is 15 degrees Celcius outside.

Oh lol that's hot? That's what we call a cold day here. Anyway, the best we get here, in matter of weather, is 5 degree celcius in winter. That's, it get worse with that much drizzle we have.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Ironic part:
The guys (all of them including me) in my class were singing "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?" and "In Summer" from Frozen.
The girls said they haven't seen the movie nor heard of those two tracks.
Only in New England...

Theodamas

Collector
I'm gonna use some weird terminology here but try not to care.

Alright, I was in the swimming hall today. I live in Finland so we have saunas there. If you don't know what it is, here's a wikipedia page of that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauna

So I went to to the sauna, which was completely empty except for this one guy, who had the Down syndrome. And he threw a insane löyly. For that word check the "Traditions and old beliefs"-part from wikipedia.

He threw something like ten cups of of water on the rocks. Seriously, that makes the air really moist and hot. I was like: "Wow dude isn't that enough already?"

And he: "Nope, I'm gonna throw a couple of more.

Then he told me he was at gym and compared his biceps and mine.

Although I got a bit confused, I didn't panic or act racist or anything. Those people are so straight forward with life. It would be awesome if everyone could live their lifes like that. Especially in Finland where people are timid and look suspiciously at strangers if they talk to you.

Last edited:

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
I really like hard candies and lollipops and things like that, so I have a pretty large bag of them as motivation to study. So I decided I'd have a lollipop while I studied for my History exam, and I noticed I had a lot of root beer flavored ones. I went to pick a mystery flavor (you don't know what it is until you unwrap it) and thought to myself, "What if this one's root beer too?" And it was. Weird. I hate root beer, too.. -_-"

Yesterday when I went to EB games some random guy (not even a store employee) started telling me what's so great about the GTA franchise.

Slowy

New and Improved
I didn't think I'd be contributing here again, especially this early, but what I just went through, in my line, is weird enough to warrant mention. When I logged in earlier, I found a notice for reputation points. It turned out I got one deducted. I don't understand why, since I saw nothing in my post that deserved it. I generally don't care for this stuff, but it's just a little bit of opinions and typical contribution. Nonetheless, the turn of events reminded me of two things. First, one should always make sure not to get a big head; I guess I was growing somewhat of a big ego and assumed that all the points would be positive (even though, again, I usually am not into reputations). Second, there're always some who take different opinions personally and/or assume that typing what I did means that one is somehow superior to others for preferring older music (it's just an opinion; each and every other person is as entitled to one as I am), which means to always be careful with what you're putting out, since another may get upset (regardless of whether or not one sees anything wrong with one's post). The big kicker, though, is that this was in the "Review This Song..." thread. (I'll search for a more appropriate place to bring this up at, and will delete this if necessary.)

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
The only thing weird other then an overprotective Link not letting Toon Link go on a date fanfic was my dog barking at a still truck.It was extremely weird.She barks at everything on our side of the street though,which is not really weird until you take into account that the mail person is scared that she might break the window.