• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Seeing an N64 console in the rubbish when I walked past a house last Thirsday morning 0.0 I wouldn't throw mine away. I'd display it coz i gave my N64 away.

The other house used a PS1 controller like a rope to tighten these two poles together >_> Damn, nya~

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
It happened about 3 years ago, I was getting home at 3:00 am from a bar I worked in, when suddenly: Some dude ina bicycle comes by, dressed all in fluorescent green and with flashing lights, WHO in the name of Arceus rides a bike at 3:00 am????

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Played Mad Father three hours straight. The scary stuff that seems cheesy scared me for some reason....(I have played the game before 5 times already)

some lady just came into the store i work at and asked if we sold any Blood On The Dance Floor t-shirts to buy for her daughter

TheEliteEmpoleon

Since none of us wanted to go to Easter mass tomorrow, my mom took us to the one on Saturday nights. The weird part? It was polish mass, and I was lost the entire time. Me and my brother almost died trying to hold in our laughter when they sang in polish!

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
Ok, so I work 2 to 4 jobs, depending on how you define the jobs.

Yesterday I was working concessions in a local science museum, near one of its little theaters. Someone starts talking to me like the $3 bag of popcorn is overpriced, which gets me thinking, "Where does this person think she is? WalMart? Yes that bag is $3. You're at a concession booth inside of an attraction."

TheEliteEmpoleon

I went to sleep after school at like 4pm after school. When I woke up at like midnight, nobody in my family was home. It was pretty eerie, and I had no clue where they all went. I still don't...

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
My umbrella broke into two pieces...still working.