• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I was walking home from school today and saw some strange people walking down the sidewalk. One of them was carrying what looked like one of those huge lights they put up when they take school pictures. But wait, there's more! Not too much later a guy came along on a weird moterbike, and it was on the path through the park! Who drives a motercycle through a gosh darn park? :p

Keysmash

buys meat
There's an infamous man in the community that has a black pet pig. I saw him walking it around for the first time today. It was quite a shock when I realized that wasn't a dog, to say the least.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I woke up at 5pm today. That's right. The weird part though, the past 7 hours actually felt like the entire day. As if time went by sooooooo sloooow.... I got a lot of things done, however.

Keysmash

buys meat
French teacher asks me what I look for in a relationship. It wasn't in a creepy way (we were studying characters' relationships) but it was certainly. Well. Weird.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
My sister cooked. More than just eggs or beans. Weird. Apparently she's got this meal plans going on? Whatever. About time, though.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
So yesterday my aunt and uncle decided to come over for a visit, which isn't weird but some of the things that come up in conversation are kind of funny (in both ways). Here's a conversation between my mom, my aunt, and my uncle while we were on the way to the mall:

Mom: I could go and get my eyebrows done, too.
Me: You're going to buy eyebrows at the eyebrow store?
Uncle: You should get one of those glasses with eyebrows, a nose and a mustache on it.
Mom: Yeah, and I'll cut off the eyebrows and glue them on me and trim them . .
Uncle: Yeah, if you bought those glasses you wouldn't need the nose.
Aunt: I don't have a big nose. (that was a little random)
Mom: What's that supposed to mean?
Uncle: You already have the nose.
Mom: You've got fifty noses, and they're all in people's business!

Then at the mall my aunt wanted to go to Orange Julius and get a smoothie, but we didn't know what she was talking about at first, because she had called it "Julius Ceaser". My mom burst out laughing in the middle of the mall.

After we were done at the mall we drove back home and saw red ballons flying above the new PetSmart. Just some background info here: my dog goes crazy over that place. We were talking about the new store, when my aunt, thinking we were still talking about balloons, came up with this gem: "What, does the dog like balloons?" Yes, as a matter of fact he does. :/

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
I was watching TV and my hubby was on the computer.. all of sudden he spit in the floor ..of our house! I looked at him like...what... he said he did not want to swallow it and point to the trash can less then 3 feet away... -.-;;

I was watching TV and my hubby was on the computer.. all of sudden he spit in the floor ..of our house! I looked at him like...what... he said he did not want to swallow it and point to the trash can less then 3 feet away... -.-;;

Ummm...

Anyways, my weirdest part was when I saw this weird dream where a guy was after me then he shot me with a mild moose tranquilizer.

Keysmash

buys meat
It being a spirit week at school, today's theme was 'Canadian'. Just my luck a shooting incident occurs at Parliament Hill's War Memorial and everything goes into lockdown...

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I learned that Mewtwo's going to be in Smash for players with both games,so I started shaking real bad until I learned you need a Club Nintendo account to get him.I'm going to look so stupid,but I need to beg to my mother to get me a WiiU,Smash 3DS,Smash WiiU when it comes out,and a Club Nintendo account.I NEED MOTHERF**KING MEWTWO MAN!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I was waiting around in the food court at college this afternoon and I happened to glance up and notice that there was some guy standing in line with a parrot on his shoulder. Yes, somebody actually brought their bird to school. I love birds so I thought it was really cool, but really weird at the same time.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Okay, where do I start? For a while now I've woken up pretty late and mornings have been a rush to get to school. So today I decide to set my alarm clock. What do you know, I wake up five minutes before my alarm goes off. Then there's this dude I know who, whenever he sees me, he says "Aren't you looking cute today?". I'm pretty sure he's just teasing though, it's in his nature to do that. Also some friends of mine were talking about Scribblenauts, and somehow the conversation turned into drawing . . . male parts. Then the subject of "Scribblenuts" came up. I don't even.

Keysmash

buys meat
After an entire day of math homework yesterday, today's trig test has... 2 questions. And it's super easy.

Disappointed; but very, very glad.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
My science teacher is known for his difficult tests.Today was no exception.Well,I winged the test like I do every test,and I got near perfect.Only one question off perfect.I seriously do not know how that happened.I may have a better memory then I thought.