• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Weirdest Part of Your Day.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Today we had the Remembrance Day ceremony in school, and the first thing they say is "Please refrain from clapping, as silence is respectful during this solemn occasion" or something like that. What do you know, everyone starts clapping after the first speaker is introduced. After we're all told not to clap, some girl behind me starts clapping after the next event, and when she notices no one else is clapping she says "No?" Anyway, at the beginning a group of Cadets came in carrying the Canadian flag and the flag of my province. Everyone had to stand up for them. Once the flag-carriers where done everyone sat down, but then the band began playing O Canada so we hastily stood up again. Then when the band was done everyone sat down again, but then the band started playing God Save the Queen and everybody got back up again! And the microphone was of terrible quality and I could hardly make out what the speakers where saying, something about "Order of Canada" or "free cheese pizza", I couldn't tell. All in all, not the best Remembrance ceremony I've been to.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
During the five minutes between classes this morning the PA played "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Everyone kept asking each other if they let the dogs out. :D

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Weirdest tought ran through my mind today. This is for the older folks that have had a good two and a half decades of experience in this world:
Do you get the feeling that MAYBE gravity and time have somewhat changed since we were teens? Do you remember when we would go chill with our gang at the local park, spend an eternity playing football, bball or whatever, got home, ate dinner and it was barely 8pm? Still had time to do homework. Now, there's no time for anything. But nothing changed. Same school hours, job doesn't get in the way, we have the same amount of free hours, but they just don't last. And then gravity!! Today, every freaking minute, I would drop what I was holding. Really, gravity? You have nothing better to do? I dropped my water bottle maybe 10 times today. I'm not the clumsy type, neither do I have butterfingers. Rarely do I drop something, but lately.....I don't feel dropping it, but instead it gets pulled.

Even you younger pokefans, how efficient do you feel your time is? Do you have time for anything after school? Man, look at the time, 2:37 am....and I got homework to do...

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
today, I've played a randbat on showdown. my opponent got a butterfree as lead. I wanted to laugh, but I got a butterfree too!! I laughed even harder

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Our school was putting on a musical for the community for the past week, and the show times are tomorrow and Friday night. But today the junior high students came over to watch it in the morning, so the cast and crew got to miss the whole day (lucky). Me and my friends helped out a bit with preparing the stage, and they asked us if we could help backstage but we're busy this week. So today during attendance last class the substitute teacher called out every name except my friend's. Apparently it was labeled "In-School Activity" or something. The only in-school activity it could have been was the musical, as other students who were cast members were also marked as such. The weird thing is, I was not marked as absent, but both of my friends were. It makes absolutely zero sense because 1: we never agreed to helping backstage and 2: if we did all three of us would have been there, not just two. I'm so confused now. :/

Melloyu

I was editing my movie today at the school. A lot of people were looking with an odd face at my screen... Like they have never seen someone editing...(and this is an art school @.@)

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Class is cancelled, so we are all in the study room. Some classmates are throwing paper planes and pieces of paper from the balcony into the trashbin. Guys, this is post highscool, third year, we are all older than 18 years and they are behaving like little kids while other people try to study. This is just weird and stupid. ><

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Class is cancelled, so we are all in the study room. Some classmates are throwing paper planes and pieces of paper from the balcony into the trashbin. Guys, this is post highscool, third year, we are all older than 18 years and they are behaving like little kids while other people try to study. This is just weird and stupid. ><

Yeah, I wonder what's up with kids acting younger than they are. Because someone in my school bought a spray called 'Liquid A**' and started spraying it around and laughing like 5-year-olds.