• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Werewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
"...........Eep." (Runs around imagining the Maneater from Castlevania:AoS is after him)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
"Hmm...it seems logical if we pair up temporaily to determine who is really the werewolf and who is not..."....

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
"Listen here ghost...I am a paranormal investigator...In other words...I know how to get rid of you...so if you don't leave me alone...I will destroy your spirit....your choice."

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
"Listen here ghost...I am a paranormal investigator...In other words...I know how to get rid of you...so if you don't leave me alone...I will destroy your spirit....your choice."

.Wind.

Banned
"You know I think the team thing is a smart idea!"

mimefan

Banned
"Luckily I brought Halloween with me and a kitchen knife and a white William Shatner mask."

mimefan

Banned
"I'm not I'm just stabbing random dogs and eating them because I'm Michael Myers."

Dittoman97

Piplup?
To BugWarrior, I think we are supposed to PM our gusses to OrangeDonphan

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
To both Dittoman and BugWarrior....I don't think we are supposed to vote period......*checks rules* yeah it's just the two that Orange Donphan pms......

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I'm confused, I'll just do what you said next time and nothing bad will happen

alli940

I can see you
is it always the same hwo is the murder???

*suspicius*

EDIT: i mean werewolf

*suspicius*

ok so what now?

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
"We get completely and utterly scared" (Still running around)

Dittoman97

Piplup?
"Yeah, but nothing bad will happen, we all are alive now, we just havee to make an escape rocket. Does anyone a 92 watt engine?

mimefan

Banned
"We're all going to die. Live with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.