• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What Attacks Should They Learn?" Thread

DatsRight

Give Meowth Covet now the line can officially learn it. It would be hilarious being used by the manipulative little SOB.

Also give him a Dark move because of the TRio having Darkium Z. Just apply it more to sneakiness than power to fit his character, Feint Attack or giving him back Bite would work.

(Apparently he knew how to use Tickle and Fake Out BEFORE Gen 3 too, love if that came back some way). XD

Snowy should probably learn another move complimenting to Lillie's more tactical approach. I'd be interested to see how she'd utilise solid ice attacks like Ice Shard (perhaps form platforms like with Pancham's Stone Edge) or a status move like Mist.

Last edited:

MissAngel

Drizzile=My Spirit Pokemon
I want Snowy to get something else. Ice Beam or Blizzard are likely. Aurora Veil with Hail would be awesome, though.
Popplio: Disarming Voice
Rowlet: Steel Wing; Ominous Wind. If it ever becomes Decidueye: Leaf Storm; Spirit Shackle; Brave Bird.

TomRC121991

I want to see Ash's Pokemon learned move.
Pikachu: None
Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye: Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Ominous Wind and Spirit Shackle.
Torracat/Incineroar: Flamethrower, Hidden Power, Darkest Lariat, Dark Pulse and Throat Chop.
Lycanroc (Dusk Form): Iron Head and Stone Edge.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Its tiring to write all of them so I will only choose for the select few-
Charizard- FT, DT,Seismic toss, steel wings
Pikachu should have kept volt tackle
Infernape-flare blitz, FT, thunder punch, dig
Glalie- gyro ball, ice beam, hyper beam, blizzard
Swellow- Quick attack, aerial ace, sky attack, steel wings
Torterra-Stone edge, frenzy plant, leaf storm, energy ball
Noivern-Giga impact, boomburst, sky attack, dragon tail
Greninja-Water shuriken, night slash, aerial ace, double team

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I want Snowy to get something else. Ice Beam or Blizzard are likely. Aurora Veil with Hail would be awesome, though.
Popplio: Disarming Voice
Rowlet: Steel Wing; Ominous Wind. If it ever becomes Decidueye: Leaf Storm; Spirit Shackle; Brave Bird.
Snowy did get aurora veil with hail. What a prediction!!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
welp, if anyone wanted pikachu to learn electroweb, you can say "CALLED IT!"

DatsRight

Okay, if Meowth ever learns a Dark type move it HAS to be Feint Attack. After seeing it in the tag team episode, I could watch that non-stop. XD

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
What I just want is for Rowlet to learn Ominous wind or a new flying move that isn't peck, that's it. Maybe give torracat more variety, it's got a lot of fire moves.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Inkay and Malamar really should be able to learn Octozooka since the attack description says it is an ink based projectile and squids make ink. Seriously, how is it that a seahorse can be breed to know this move despite seahorses not known for producing ink but squids who are known to produce ink can’t?

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
An upgrade of some sort to Rowlet's moveset would be great in my opinion! I don't really want to see the same animation for Peck every single time lol

Hanto

Water Addiction
Let Rowlet learn Ominous Wind and upgrade Peck to some decent flying type move, give Torracat Leech Life, bring back Bite and upgrade it to Crunch for Lycanroc. Stone Edge and Rock Throw have the same purpose, the dog do not need the last one.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I'm partly surprised that Ash's Charizard didn't learn Dragon Claw, which would've made more sense for him to have learned off screen in AG than Dragon Breath.

Hanto

Water Addiction
I'm partly surprised that Ash's Charizard didn't learn Dragon Claw, which would've made more sense for him to have learned off screen in AG than Dragon Breath.
It has Dragon Tail now anyway.

Ash's Pikachu - Dig, Volt Tackle (relearn)
Ash's Rowlet - Leaf Blade, Ominous Wind
Ash's Lycanroc - Crunch, Drill Run
Ash's potential Incineroar - Darkest Lariat
Ash's potential Melmetal - Double Iron Bash, Thunder Punch
Ash's Poipole - Poison Jab, Fell Stinger
Lillie's Snowy - Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam
Lillie's Magearna - Fleur Cannon, Gyro Ball, Aurora Beam
Mallow's Tsareena - High Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt
Mallow's Shaymin - Seed Flare, Grass Knot
Lana's Primarina - Moonblast, Aqua Tail
Lana's Sandy - Bouncy Bubble
Lana's Lapras - Hydro Pump, Megahorn
Kiawe's Turtonator - Dragon Pulse maybe?
Kiawe's Charizard - Dragon Rush
Sophocles's Togedemaru - Gyro Ball/Iron Head, Pin Missile, Spiky Shield
Sophocles's Vikavolt - Air Slash, Guillotine

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
It has Dragon Tail now anyway.

I know that. My point was that Dragon Claw would have made more sense to me in place of Dragon Breath back when Ash used Charizard against Noland because Dragon Claw was a new attack that debuted in Gen 3.

And now that I think of it, Charizard having Blast Burn in AG also would've made more sense than him knowing Overheat because Blast Burn hadn't been used by that point whereas Overheat was already overused.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Serena
- Braixen: Cut, Flamethrower, Psychic, Fire Blast
- Pancham: Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, Arm Thrust, Dig
- Sylveon: Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Swift,
Protect