• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What Attacks Should They Learn?" Thread

Krackochu

Well dang I didn't know earthquake was banned ok well than krookidle should definitely learn earth power

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ok
Lycanrock totally should've learned ice fang
Greninja should've got night slash
Krookidle should've learned earthquake
Charizard needs to learn thunder punch
Totodile should've learned crunch
Lycanroc can't learn Ice Fang

Krackochu

Sheesh ok ok lycanrock should've learned bulk up (I swear they should let Ash show the player what status moves are besides flame charge) and double team
Pikachu should've learn nuzzle or thunder wave
Oshowatt should learn ice beam

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
Ashs Gengar:

Shadow Ball

Ice Punch

Will-o wisp

Psychic

I like this moveset for the most part. I don't know if status afflicting moves are really Satoshi's style though, so Will-O-Wisp could go either way. Either way, Night Shade needs to go.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Ashs Dragonite

Hurricane

Draco meteor/Hyper beam

Dragon claw/Fire punch

Dragon dance

I think this could be a solid moveset since Dragonite isn’t the fastest Pokémon dragon dance would really help it.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Ashs Dragonite

Hurricane

Draco meteor/Hyper beam

Dragon claw/Fire punch

Dragon dance

I think this could be a solid moveset since Dragonite isn’t the fastest Pokémon dragon dance would really help it.

Good move set I especially like Fire Punch replacing Dragon Claw. Dragon Dance feels like it's not needed as much though, so I hope the writers ditch that.

SerenaRulez

Does anyone think Ash's Charizard should've learned Dragon Claw during the Hoenn/BF arc instead of Dragonbreath? Dragon Claw seems stronger.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
Does anyone think Ash's Charizard should've learned Dragon Claw during the Hoenn/BF arc instead of Dragonbreath? Dragon Claw seems stronger.

Dragon Claw would've been neat, but I thought that Dragon Breath worked well enough. The only move change that I would've made to his AG saga moveset was to get rid of Overheat, which seemed pointless when he already knew Flamethrower.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Dragon Claw would've been neat, but I thought that Dragon Breath worked well enough. The only move change that I would've made to his AG saga moveset was to get rid of Overheat, which seemed pointless when he already knew Flamethrower.
Overheat should be replaced with Ultimate Move Blast Burn ! Hey it is to promote both FireRed and LeafGreen and Emerald Games , it is same as to do the Hard Plant for Jukain too and Haruka's Bursyamo for a Blast Burn and her Fushigbana in Dpt learn Hard plant as well for Satoshi's four starter Pokemon in sinnoh and Kalo and Ahola too

Last edited: