• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

Post what cool/crazy/poorly hacked/otherdescriptionhere pokemon you got from the GTS here. ^^;

Rules ~

• This isn't a trading thread..
  • Do not post more than once per 15 posts. That's right. You should post only once per every fifteen posts. There's an edit button for a reason. .-.;
  • Don't ask for help or something here. There's a help thread for a reason.
  • Don't go off topic.

Have fun ^^;

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Woop! First post! Technically second but meh XD

Anyways, I just got a chinchou for a kirlia. Needed it for dex data and cba to catch one in the wild, so after wading through the standard "lvl 100 celebi" offers, someone at least wanted something reasonable for it.

Not the most exciting of trades but still it helps. Also got a regice with pokerus for a magmortar, which I then traded for a regice without pokerus. Dunno why. XD

Usagi

Today, I traded a Latias for a female Charmander
Still have a Latias from my Sapphire version, so no lost there.

Miao

I got a Kyogre for a level 100 Troipus... old hm slave gone tradebait. And yes it did have full evs... just in who knows what, oops.

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
I got a level 54 shiny honchkrow for a misdreavus level 30. And a level 40 cradily that had pokerus (i think? If it's that weird face below where the shiny star would be then yes.) for a level 20 voltorb. The guy must've wanted it bad.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Got a shiny Latios recently for something... ugh, don't remember, lol. Then got a shiny Aerodactyl and got a Palkia for my Marshtomp. The pinch berries are good baits for 'unreasonable' trades =D

Larry

Got another Cherish Ball Dragonite mild natured at lv. 50...
Also got Vespiquen, Feraligatr and Aipom...

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Shiny Palkia with every single ribbon imaginable with an OT to Joker 12345 hacked much¿

NoNamer

is this normal?
my brother got a palkia from the GTS, and when he goes check the boxes, its a cresselia?

SlasherRed

West Coast Elite(US)
I got a lvl 52 scyther with metal claw and got a scizor too for only a bidoof and the scizor is legit too.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
today i sofar revceived hacked deoxis and hacked celebi's.
right now i received a shiny but hacked deoxis.

Arande

Got another Cherish Ball Dragonite mild natured at lv. 50...
Also got Vespiquen, Feraligatr and Aipom...

Those dragonites are saikyou ones :) Yes, there are legit lv 50 dragonites...

Been trying to push my luck and see if I can get a shiny houndour/houndoom off the GTS, no luck so far (usually just lv 100 ones with bland ingame movesets)

Ammako

I got an "hacked" PALCITY Mew, as it is the lv 9 one (Now lv 36) without the Classic Ribbon (So someone obviously hacked this one, but i'll add it to my collection.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
I don't know if this is legit. Someone please let me know but I got this when I offered a regular old Electavire:

Entei
Lvl 100
Shiny
Caught in Kanto w/Master ball
Is in Japanese.

Not sure if it is legit. I'm in a state of shock still. Might post stats later.

LX

Status
Not open for further replies.