• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Level 10 Squirtile for a Level 10 Charmander.Same with a Torchic, for a Treeko.

And my Zapdos was traded for a Ho-Oh.Hoorays!And a Munchlax for a Butterfree.Mind you, I picked up a penny that day. 8P

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
I traded a Lv.1 turtwig for a level 72.entei

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Received a hacked lvl 1 Articuno for my Bold Suicune... -.- Damn that person who stole mu Cune! >.< Even though my Cune had extremely horrible IV's it's still mine and getting a pokemon stolen while I browse the GTS is not good -.-. Oh well, partly my fault for uploading the Cune in the first place..

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
sometimes i don't think the problems are the hacks on the GTS, but the crazy offers that people have on their pokemon, like i once put up a level 1 Chimchar and wanted a level 30 Donphan in return, but it was taking a while, so i thought that other people had better offers than mine, so i checked other peoples offers, and they wanted level 100 Lugias, any Deoxys and other crazy stuff

Vexen

Organization XIII
back when i used to clone pokemon i tryed to use GTS to clone my shiny palkia. i ended up getting an infernape lv 8. I never saw my shiny palkia again... ( altough i released the infernape and took the power weight it was holding.)

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
lv. 62 Torterra for an untouched, regular Spiritomb from the Keystone.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Although I have /got/ it myself I've seen a "ho-oh" who's picture was a spiritomb XD Obviously hacked in some way XD

Those are just funny :p

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
Although I have /got/ it myself I've seen a "ho-oh" who's picture was a spiritomb XD Obviously hacked in some way XD

Those are just funny :p
Actually, it's a fairly common glitch on the GTS, where the nickname and species of the pokemon put up change to the one that they are looking for. Try searching Mew and Celebi to see a couple.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Really? lol I never noticed that. Thanks.

Well once I offered a ho-oh for a deoxys and I got a shiny one....found it kinda odd that someone traded one instead of offered one....oh well, my gain (I hope) xD

{HI}343

pure 1337ness
Got another Cherish Ball Dragonite mild natured at lv. 50...
Also got Vespiquen, Feraligatr and Aipom...

I wanna saikyou dragonite :(

A recap of all the things ive gotten off the gts.

a misdreavus nicknamed CRUNCH, now my trusty mismagius ;429;

A spiritomb ;442;

3 ranger manaphys ;490;;490;;490;

a lvl 100 dialga which i traded for a celebi

and a metang named Max ;375; which i traded a jirachi for (who woudnt?)

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
I just received a Pokemon Ranch Mew. It's in Japanese, so I don't really care for training it, but it's a nice addition to the collection.

crobatman

I traded my machoke for a machoke, so I could get a machamp.

The Machamp had a german name or something when it evolved, but when I looked at its summary it was english. Is that supposed to happen? I think it said Machomei.

Last edited:

@lex

Myth Collector
I got this level 9 Cherish Ball Mew for a Pidgeotto... I searched for Mew and found it :p Also, lately there's been a Mew that looks like a Gyarados there. The offerer wants Any Gyarados, but it can't be traded :<

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
I got this level 9 Cherish Ball Mew for a Pidgeotto... I searched for Mew and found it :p Also, lately there's been a Mew that looks like a Gyarados there. The offerer wants Any Gyarados, but it can't be traded :<

Look at my explanation a few posts up.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
i got a level 51 cherish ball Sealeo for my level 53 Heracross, and a level 51 Milotic for something else, those are my only Cherish ball pokemon i got from the GTS

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
i got an obviously hacked squirtle...its in a masterball, but its stats and move pool is completly...legit.... (sort of strange for a hacked yet good pokemon)

JAM

Dragon Master
You do realize its hacked?

Probably not, it's probably the poffins it was given that were hacked... I've not seen a n "All Contest Stats Maxed" AR Code, but i've seen a "Poffin Case filled with lvl 99 poffins" AR Code... But I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.