• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nectric

I got a lvl 10 Japense Celebi (Japense Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc event) for a lvl 70 Regigigas (Hate regigigas much!!) so i was happy with that and it looks legit :)

LordLati, lots of people rare candy pokes to 100...they are just that lazy :p Especially oens you find on the GTS.

well actually they were all hacked, except maybe the lvl 100 vaporeon, it at least was hached from an egg, while the others were caught at their respective lvls, not transferred etc...

anyways I finally obtained a second legit poke; an XD Lugia

btw I might just start breeding spiritombs and phiones because it seems that they are "popular". I've also decided to delete every hacked poke I get...

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I saw a deoxys for a bidoof, so I left the gts to catch a bidoof (because why would i have these useless pkmn in my pc) caught one went back then it was gone...:( missed it. however i did make up for it with a jirachi for a sableye

RNA668

EV Trainer
giratina, useless nature but really good ivs, neutral natures really are pointless

once I traded a level 12 gulpin for a level 100 dialga

This is bidoof. Everbody hates him for no reason. If you agree that bidoof should be treated with respect then copy ad paste this into your sig (started by surfer treecko)

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Traded a Jirachi and received an Electivire. It looks much like the saikyou event Electivire, yet... it has Fire Punch and it's an egg move! It's a shame ;p

Though, lol, i could be nasty and teach Electivire Light Screen over Fire Punch, then it'll look 100% legit and sell away! *Evil*

... *deletes the bloody hack -.-*

Arande

Traded a Jirachi and received an Electivire. It looks much like the saikyou event Electivire, yet... it has Fire Punch and it's an egg move! It's a shame ;p

Though, lol, i could be nasty and teach Electivire Light Screen over Fire Punch, then it'll look 100% legit and sell away! *Evil*

... *deletes the bloody hack -.-*

Actually fire punch can be tutored onto electivire, just like thunderpunch can be tutored onto magmortar. (lots of pokemon have moves that you have to tutor for them to learn: nasty plot for ninetails, dark pulse for lucario...)

You just deleted a legit one :X

Last edited:

zogu

Just traded my Raikou for a lvl 100 Mystery Mew and my Latios for an untouched lvl 47 Dialga... Both seems legit enough.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Actually fire punch can be tutored onto electivire, just like thunderpunch can be tutored onto magmortar. (lots of pokemon have moves that you have to tutor for them to learn: nasty plot for ninetails, dark pulse for lucario...)

You just deleted a legit one :X

Oh *checked the pokedex*. Indeed, the move relearner guy.
I was going to delete him in fury, yes, but then I was distracted for some reason and forgot about it.Lucky. I didn't see that Electivire learns Fire Punch at lvl 0 when I checked it's legitimacy. Thanks o.o

like, omg, i almost deleted a legit event poke -.-

Divisible by Waffle

Smörgåsbord Rotunda
Some of my more interesting finds:
-A shiny female Pachirisu
-A shiny female Zubat
-A lvl100 Mew, OT: JESUS and caught with a Master Ball
-A Gyarados nicknamed MEW
-A female Cyndaquil nicknamed a2

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
i put up a shiny ditto for a lv 70 or higher celebi (dreaming, i know), and i go back the next day, and someone traded for it! so when the poke came out of its ball, it was an azelf! i was like WTF!!¿!?!¡!! i checked its summary, and its lv 50, caught in a cherish ball at lv 10 at lake valor. japanese OT, ID 21010, and 0 IVS ACROSS THE BOARD! no ribbons. i feel completely screwed over in that deal...

Tyrone

Phantom Angel
I saw a Lv.100 shiny japanese Kyogre up for trade and I didn't have what they wanted ( a Lv.100 Scizor) so I traded for one. I traded it for the Kyogre and it arrived at lv.100 from ----------, the OT was japanese and the ID # was 00000. I almost threw my game at the wall!

blu00

Gardevoir
I got what seems like a legit Japanese palcity mew.
I thought it was legit until I saw that it says "apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50" and it was Lv. 10...

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I got what seems like a legit Japanese palcity mew.
I thought it was legit until I saw that it says "apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50" and it was Lv. 10...

I had that mew too. Mind that legit Palcity Mews are not available in GTS. They have classic ribbons and thus can't be put up into GTS...

And I got a shiny Eevee in GTS... well, hacked, lol. Caught in a Master Ball (so far okay) on route .... 201 -.-
Oh well, like I really care, lol. I'll clone it and make a collection of shiny Eeveelutions. Though it would be a better idea to chain those Eevees.. because I can =D.. nah, I'll rather chain and use this fodder as Leafeon or Flareon

Draknir

Fear the Deer
After getting wifi back finally, I got a Lv.100 Entei for an extra Hadou Mew I had. I then traded that same Entei I got a Male Torterra, which I needed to breed with my Torterra.

latios reborn

Something that seems like an event Deoxys that I have never seen before..

Status
Not open for further replies.