• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nrvnqsr91

< Bicky =3
I got a shiny female Ralts earlier for an Alakazam that my bro gave me. He'd evolved it just after catching it (still don't know why but, oh well.) and didn't need it, so I took it off him and got myself the Ralts. I was happy. XD

Cerulean21

Time Traveller
I got extremely lucky (but I had to be really patient) but in the end I got a legit relaxed Celebi with 31HP IVs out of the GTS^^. It was UT aswell. That was quite a happy day:D

Arande

That could just be its Japanese name.And even if it's not, PBR's wifi would not show a nickname; only the foreign name.

Nicknames are kept on friends battles, not random wifi. Custom catch phrases are also shown on friends battles. unfortunately I found out a shiny floatzel I got from the GTS was hacked this way, despite looking 100% legit since it kept its nickname on random wifi :/ Course I also remembered nicknames are shown on battles over the DS, which I haven't done in quite awhile...

I know it's a nickname on the lugia since it looks like 5 symbols, space, and 3 more. The other japanese lugia I have only has 4 symbols in its name.

and the mew is japanese :)

Time to check my luck today...

Btw, it seems people love munchlax, yammas, and the like :X can almost ask for anything and get it.

Last edited:

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
I got extremely lucky (but I had to be really patient) but in the end I got a legit relaxed Celebi with 31HP IVs out of the GTS^^. It was UT aswell. That was quite a happy day:D

I have one like that with the same 31 IV Hp, but mine's a bold nature, not relaxed.

I got a UT Modest Mespirit with 31 IV in sp. attack. Too bad the remaining IV's suck!

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Hmm lets see...
Lv. 72. Pikachu
Shiny Spiritomb (but after I got it I learned it was hacked!)
Riolu (With Pokerus)
Japanese Kingdra
Japanese Dragonite

I got lots more but they aren't worth mentioning.

Last edited:

razor fire

shiny shinx for wormadam:D

I've just got myself a shiny Magnezone for a level 20 vigoroth :) whoo!

Silky_<3

Cool Person :)
Gts

Over the GTS I've received two Chimchars and a Piplup.
I can't get any really good Pokemon because I haven't seen most of the ones I would want, so I can't search for them!! It sucks!!:(
I prefer chatting on the Serebii Forums and getting Pokemon over WiFi :D

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
(Sing to tune of "12 days of xmas)
Last week I got from the GTS
A Spiritomb
A Dragonite
And a shiny Butterfree
(The tune sort of fits)

latios reborn

all i got was a 10aniv lv 100 suicune. now might try and get the other 2

Got a mew from GTS. It is in Japanese. And of course, its legit. And its Timid. :D
And I was SO CLOSE to get that shiny Japanese Latios, but it was traded to another trainer... :(

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Got another hacked Cynthia Lucario for an Azumarill. I'm tired of it. Well, at least I was able to get an Adamant Turtwig with Seed Bomb form it. >_>

mp23494

&lt;~~ o.O
so far, my two best trades have been:
Lv100 entei (for Lv60-something entei),
and Lv100 Cresselia (for Lv 70 cresselia)
Goodspeed The Most Ballin, i found that mew as well. I was really annoyed at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.