• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devout

Nincada Trainer
i traded my cydaquil lvl 1 UT for granbull lvl 100 on the GTS.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
well how can i see more
Fight them in-game or own them.

Yes, it's ironic you can't search the GTS for a Pokemon unless you already have that Pokemon (not a problem for Sinnoh Dex Pokemon, but when it comes to old legendaries, especially the harder to get ones...). It bugs the crap out of me, too...

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Be nice to people and trade fairly i have seen 307 pokemons i havent even caught half of the sinnoh pokemons yet but i have caught and traded 150+ being fair is a good thing xD.

Adehlai

Today I got a Kirlia, Burmy, Kecleon, Spinda, Luvdisc and Snorlax from the GTS. It's my first real time using it. I missed a Dratini by a few seconds. I'm extremely frustrated by the whole only being able to search for what you've seen thing. It doesn't even count for battle tower Pokemon. I wonder, do online battles count? If so, there's going to be a lot of people meeting a pathetically week fighter soon :p

Arande

Took a little gamble, traded off a lv 100 rare candied XD lugia for a lv 100 shiny modest latios, EV trained :X surprised I got it since I always triple check the one I'm trading off isn't one I want to keep (like the shiny one I have) Still have a spare lv 50 XD lugia.

Now where's a strongest salamance and dragonite...

Arande

I'm happy :D just pulled off a strongest salaence. And noticed a random manaphy I grabbed is one of those lv 5 japanese event ones (albeit it was raised to lv 7, and brave) back to the GTS I go.

edit: sucess! managed to grab a strongest dragonite. Now have all 5. Was able to get a lv 100 shiny garchomp and a 2nd strongest salamence as well in the meantime o_O

The GTS is my friend.

Last edited:

Devout

Nincada Trainer
traded a giratha for a shiny Cressiela woot.

Ginji

Hmm
traded my shiny venomoth and a lv.1 manaphy for two saikyou salamence with two different dates, then i trade another manaphy for saikyou salamence again but when i got one the person who gave it to me delete all of its special moves and it only had defog, so i got rid of it

Last edited:

Zbynek

Got fully EV´d Adamant guts Swellow (lv51) with U-turn and Facade for my Totodile (lv1)

EDIT:WoW! I´ve got lv100 shiny japan Dialga for my Cress UT! Traded it for lv89 Adamant Entei!

Last edited:
I put a lvl 45 Groudon on GTS a while ago (got 2 of em) and some time later i got a lvl 100 palkia back, wich is fully EV trained! sweet!

And i lost my lvl 70 rayquaza (same story as groudon)... and i got a legal non-hacked Manaphy back.

GramatonDragon

My best GTS grab would have to be finding a Japanese Shiny "apparently" legit Dialga for a LVL.....I think 80 or above Lugia. Put apparently in ""s cause it just appears legit. You know, right location and level met and all that, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if it's Hacked. Doesn't really matter. Regardless, I enjoy it's glorious greenness.^_^

razor fire

weird whenever I try to get a shiny over GTS I become logged off. It happens all the time:(

GramatonDragon

My wifi using the USB thing doesn't seem to work at all anymore. Everytime my DS tries to make the connection, my computer gets the blue screen of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.