• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumaru

<---- Favorite Shiny
Shinx and bidoof to do the evolution glitch.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Received a lvl 100 Dialga for lvl 100 Palkia (darnit, my last one, i thought i clones it xD)
kinda funny that Dialga came with pokerus when i actually DONT need it that badly anymore ;p I got pokerus on my Emerald and can spread it to my Diamond anyway...
should do sone GTSing again somewhen.. gonna get heaps of stuff for my shiny Natu ;D

razor fire

received lots of dragon dancing charmanders for blaze kicking riolus

A shiny Lumineon for my Lugia. If its hacked,then its hacked very well. (This one was from the gts in Jubilive.)
And I also got a shiny Dialga for my shiny Rapidash.

Last edited:

VTUSH

<---Hatched
i got another few celebis from the gts for celebis that i dont want. Trying to get event ones already got two 10 aniv ones though

MidnightStorm

Lots of Manaphis and Dialgas b/c I'm trying to get a new legend with a decent nature to train. I end up puting them back up on the GTS for another one. I also got a lvl 100 Jirachi hacked for a Grimer. I might try to trade it again for something else.

i got another few celebis from the gts for celebis that i dont want. Trying to get event ones already got two 10 aniv ones though

Interesting, I never find any Celebis except for hacked(like lvl 40 ones).

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I traded a shiny Girafarig I chained a while ago (Gentle nature, bleh) for a UT Bold Lugia, which I promptly EV-trained.
To be honest, I'm starting to get a little bored of Pokemon. :(

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got 8 legit Manaphy from the GTS in the last two weeks. Most with nutral natures though.:(

Adam 1475

Entei > You
... I think I hit gold ^_^
I must have been GTS'ing a few days back, And I stumbled across a lvl 5 Mew.. For a lvl 20 Kirlia.
So I quickly got one, Traded the Kirlia.
Bam. I felt a surge of happiness.

Mew: Lvl 5
Hold Item: Oran Berry
OT: Gift
ID No. 02007
Caught in: Cherish Ball
Brave Nature
Wi-Fi Gift
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5
Proud of its power.
Likes spicy food.
HP: 25
ATTK: 17
DEF: 15
SPATK : 16
SPDEF: 15
SPEED: 13
Move: Pound

Looks legit.
My new trophy pokemon :3

Arande

More fun. Barely issed a shiny latias....

Did get a shiny lugia, and a pokemon tour celebi.

hIrAm

I traded my Palkia for a level 80 Toxicroak (female), that I plan to use in breeding for a decent Croagunk

Status
Not open for further replies.