• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded a Normal Suicune, asked for a Suicune Lvl 40 and up, and got a Level 100 Shiny Suicune.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Abra
Mew
Deoxys and other random ones

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I recently got a Machoke from Afghanistan. It was awesome. I now have a dot in the heart of mainland Asia.

I also gave away an Elekid with the Electirizer and asked for a Palkia to see if anyone would fulfill it. Lo and behold, the very next day I got one from Germany. (Because this Elekid was on a special mission, I decided to nickname him. If you see an Elekid in Germany nicknamed "Edison," then it's probably that one.)

Zartan

Name Rater
I recently got a Machoke from Afghanistan. It was awesome. I now have a dot in the heart of mainland Asia.
Ehm..a dot? Is there a world map with which people you have traded pokemon?

On topic: I traded a Taurus for a female Weavile. But the Weavile is at lvl 2. So...is this a non legit one?

Djura

99% chance to hit
Ehm..a dot? Is there a world map with which people you have traded pokemon?

On topic: I traded a Taurus for a female Weavile. But the Weavile is at lvl 2. So...is this a non legit one?
It's legit. It was probably evolved when it was level 1, holding a Razor Claw.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
i just got a lv 100 carnivine for a lv 30 arcanine with a dusk stone

Wailmer_Lover

Wailmer Trainer
i got a slamence lv 100 from japan for a cloned magmotar. then i cloned the slamence and traded it for a blissly lv 80 in brazil then traded that thing for a lv 30 deoxys. major pwn on my part using the snowball effect. plus all the good deals are up when it's 2 AM EST I found out.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
I got a Palkia for some weak pokemon that I had (can't remember) and the next day it showed up on GTS. I thought it was hacked because who would hand out a Palkia for a common pokemon. Palkia has all the stats correct so it appears to be not hacked and legit.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Got my second shiny off of the Gts today.

My machop is at lv.14 and has an impish nature...

I also got an Adamant Gallade lv.100 for a lv.100 Salamence

Flying Seadra

I got a shiny Palkia in change of a Registeel.. but it turned out to be hacked, what with having 31 IVs everywhere. xD
It's my first shiny after the G/S/C Gyarados, too!

Assassin

Cascade Trainer
Shiny Kingdra. Wanted? A Likitung, any above level 30. My swarm the day before? Likitung. Thank you.

Also picked up an untouched MYSTRY Mew, for any old Munchlax.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Shiney Munchlax....its soo cool.

Diaruga's Master

Fear the Blue Blades
Ok, I got a lvl 100 shiny, female lucario for a female magby, and a lvl 100 Porygon-Z for yet another female magby.

(~MewThree~)

Nerdy Boy
i was cloning my gengar and asked for a mew lv 9 and under and the next day i saw that gengar had been traded away for a hacked lv 1 shiny mew caught in a cherish ball ot of amazon and id of 12345 and the egg was obtained in the flower shop by a man. Probably sounds like the most obvious hacked pkmn in the world ever

Status
Not open for further replies.