• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
I got a Cresselia today...uhh, I forgot what I traded it for.

and also a Spritomb that's level 1 and has the Pokerus. ^^

redblueyellow

I got a legit Agate (Pokemon Colosseum) celebi level 10 for a raikou.

abgar

Fufufufu
i got a zubat holding a liechi berry for a geodude :D and a shinny untouched island deoxys for an any lvl dialga :D that made my day

VV i remember that i got my first and only skorupi at my first visit to the zafari zone, i caught it by accident, because i dont like it, then i just heard it was a rare pokemon

Last edited:
I gotz:
An Arcanine (with Pokerus) for a Groudon (I reeeaallly wanted that Arcanine, I just needed to see one)
A Bastiodon for a Gastrodon, which I have about six of
A Gabite for my Torterra (its now a Garchomp, and is about five times as powerful as my starter was, I don't regret the choice at all)
A Skorupi for... something
A... whatever Skorupi evolves into (forgot the name) (my Skorupi had a japanese nickname! Oh well, so does my Arcanine...)
Aaaaandd... some others, I can't remember.

I only offer pokemon though, I rarely browse. Too many idiots asking for level 9 and under mews.

doctor worm

I put up my Kadabra to try and evolve it. I always put my pokemon up for something that I'd be happy to trade it for so I put my Kadabra up for Salamence. A day later I signed onto the GTS to take my kadabra back and to my surprise the pokeball fell from the green sky and the Salamence came it. When I looked at its stats and stuff I realized that IT HAD POKERUS!!! I was pretty happy. I didn't think anyone would trade a salamence for a kadabra. i wonder if he knew it had pkrus?

chocozard

Lazy Bugger!! :)
OK normally i find shinies on the GTS like the Shiny Unown L i got for a Eevee L9 and under. But today was different.

I had left a lvl 100 Lucario that was rubbish in there and for a laugh i thought i would ask for a lvl 100 magmortar. So in it went and i left it for a couple of hour.

I came back. Checked the GTS and down came a Magmortar. But this one was different. IT WAS SHINY!!

darth_w_uk

Occasional Poster
I just got one of Ken Sugimori's Psyducks! I don't have any proof or anything, but the Psyduck's OT and ID Number match the ones given on that page I've linked to. It's at Level 1, and knows Psychic, Confuse Ray, Yawn and Mud Bomb.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

when did you get it?

anyway, I got a hacked Ho-Oh >> then again, I did offer a hacked Lugia xD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
A bunch of random Psyduck while trying to get one of the 3 creators' Psyduck :S

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
I just got one of Ken Sugimori's Psyducks! I don't have any proof or anything, but the Psyduck's OT and ID Number match the ones given on that page I've linked to. It's at Level 1, and knows Psychic, Confuse Ray, Yawn and Mud Bomb.

does it normally learn those attacks?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I just got a random Psyduck while trying to get one of them T_T Shame, the one I traded had POKERUS

well, I'm just catching LOADS of Ponyta now xD

BattleFrontier12

I just got a lv 57 palkia for a lv 8 combee I was so happy !!!!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
More Psyduck that I don't want D:

I wish people would stop being such spoilsports and catching Psyduck just to make it so the person can't get a "creator" Psyduck unless they catch another Ponyta.

They're egg moves, besides Psychic (well, Psychic is an egg move, but it's also a TM move)

darth_w_uk

Occasional Poster

Yes, Psychic by TM and the other 3 are Egg Moves. I haven't checked to see if those 3 moves together are a legitimate combination though. To be honest it doesn't really look unique or special apart from its OT; it's in a normal Poke Ball and hatched in Solaceon Town, on August 9th. Haven't checked its IVs yet either.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I put another Ponyta up... gonna try one more time.

Yes, Psychic by TM and the other 3 are Egg Moves. I haven't checked to see if those 3 moves together are a legitimate combination though. To be honest it doesn't really look unique or special apart from its OT; it's in a normal Poke Ball and hatched in Solaceon Town, on August 9th. Haven't checked its IVs yet either.
Psyduck can breed with Smeargle, therefore any combination = legal

Status
Not open for further replies.