• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrEmmDee

Yes, Psychic by TM and the other 3 are Egg Moves. I haven't checked to see if those 3 moves together are a legitimate combination though. To be honest it doesn't really look unique or special apart from its OT; it's in a normal Poke Ball and hatched in Solaceon Town, on August 9th. Haven't checked its IVs yet either.
That sounds somewhat illegitimate, maybe it's just me, but you'd figure something like this would be in a Cherish Ball or have a special encounter bit in the data.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

or maybe it's better to get a normal Psyduck owned by them , instead of a special psyduck in a cherish ball?

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
That sounds somewhat illegitimate, maybe it's just me, but you'd figure something like this would be in a Cherish Ball or have a special encounter bit in the data.
Well, as long as the name and the Trainer ID match what the site lists, it should be legit.

I have a ponyta up myself, searching for a psyduck at any level and gender.

same, but all I get is either random Psyduck, or no one trades them >>

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
same, but all I get is either random Psyduck, or no one trades them >>
Well, it's 4:13 AM in Japan right now, so I don't think any of them would be able to trade, since they're probably sleeping.

I guess us westerners(supposing you live in the west) just have to hold our ponytas for a few more hours.

Last edited:

*grabs alarm clock and plane tickets*
they won't be asleep for long!

then again, I find that most of my trades are done over night, but if I sleep and wake up to find a random psyduck, it will be a waste of a day!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
My Ponyta's still up there, I'm hoping for the right Psyduck this time :p

*grabs alarm clock and plane tickets*
they won't be asleep for long!

then again, I find that most of my trades are done over night, but if I sleep and wake up to find a random psyduck, it will be a waste of a day!
Then just do what I do. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night for some other reason, I turn on the DS with myself saved in front of the GTS, and check it. If I got nothing, I turn it off and go back to bed. If I got a random Psyduck, I put up another Ponyta, turn it off, and go back to bed.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE

Then just do what I do. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night for some other reason, I turn on the DS with myself saved in front of the GTS, and check it. If I got nothing, I turn it off and go back to bed. If I got a random Psyduck, I put up another Ponyta, turn it off, and go back to bed.
During the school year, I set up a trade before I head off to school, and when I return I check GTS and see if my pokemon was traded. I got a lvl.100 Honchkrow for a Murkrow that way, haha.

Last night I set up a trade, lvl.100 Flygon for the same level Ambipom, when I checked it in the morning, didn't get it. P: Oh well, can't say that I blame them.

but with me, I sleep until like 10-11am xD
Doesn't this thing end on the 30th? 9 more days to get my Psyduck, AND THERE ARE ONLY 90 GOING AROUND...HOW MANY HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT ALREADY? T_T
If.Anyone.Has.One.(Prefferably from Ken-sensei).I.Will.Trade.Big.For.It

Aeroglyphix

lol hai guise :0
Offered: Shiny Regigigas
Got: Mew Level 2 (Obviously Hacked)
Traded: Mew for Shiny Japanese Deoxys at Level 30.

I found a 10 ANIV Celebi, traded it for my lv.100 cloned Shiftry.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
I got a Feebas for a Squirtle....with no egg moves or anything

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Porygon 2's are all the rage! For the past 2 weeks I've had to put up about 3 or 4 Porygon 2's a a day and recieved a Mew in exchange for them. Last night one cool trainer gave me a Shining Mew for it!

Kinrah

Assassin Host
O.O *puts up a Ponyta and goes to catch more*

I envy the people who get shinies off the GTS. The only shinies I've seen on there are being cloned.

about 10 ponyta down the line and no GF Psyduck >>

Empoleon Emperor

<- Uber Cool
I got...
A level 1 japanese aipom,
A level 24 american carnivine (I've been looking fo carnivine for sooo long too. I was ecstatic when I had the right pokemon [heracross])
A level 29 japanese magnemite
And a level 1 shiny japanese gible.

Shadamoo

I've just put a few crappy ones up for trades to get basic ones for my pokedex...

So far I've got a Gible, Hippopotas, Croakgunk, Turtwig (female), Chimchar and a Mime Jr...which is Japanese and was hatched last November apparently.

It quite cool, the breeded Turtwigs I make go quite well.

I also missed trading a Machoke for a Palkia earlier this week...that annoyed me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.