• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I've gotten CHimchar and Piplup girls and have bred many of them. I have also gotten Bonsly, and Ice-Punching Sneasel, Croagunk, and a Glameow.

A Misdreavous, Murkrow, Girafarig and Stunky, all from Japan :D. A Shellos, Pichu (since evolved), Bronzor, Meditite and Pontyta. One of those cam from Scotland, while the others came from the USA. Which one it was, I can't remember. But still, GTS is so cool ^-^
I like to attach mail to my Pokes when I trade them, just to say thanks. A bit ditzy, I know, but, ya know :3

Kinrah

Assassin Host
And 8 hours along the line and nobody's taken my Ponyta at all.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
I got a Psyduck from Ken Sugimori! Braging rights galore! W00T!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Last edited:

Bobopass

How Do u no its From Ken....? And Iv traded over 600 times on GTS, But my Best ever were, A shiny Legit Lv 100 Skarmory, and a Shiny Legit Gengar Lv 100 With 394 Sp Atk and 319 Speed (YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!) And A Pokemon Festa Elektibuzz and Magmar (Evod in Trade)

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
Because. On bulbapedia and all the other stits that are talking about this event list the ken sugimori name and ID as ?? and 38793. It has both.

Edit: I guess I can't but japanise charactors on here or they will come out a ??.

How Do u no its From Ken....? And Iv traded over 600 times on GTS, But my Best ever were, A shiny Legit Lv 100 Skarmory, and a Shiny Legit Gengar Lv 100 With 394 Sp Atk and 319 Speed (YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!) And A Pokemon Festa Elektibuzz and Magmar (Evod in Trade)

the OT will be in JP and the ID will be 38793

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I already got 2 more Psyduck from random people... bleh, meanies D:

ArrEmmDee

OT names and numbers can be hacked. Does your Psyduck match up with the other person's Psyduck (Pokeball, hatched in Solaceon at level 1, Psychic + 3 Egg Moves)?

Status
Not open for further replies.