• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Etrigan

A Ho-Oh and a Rayquaza that are so blatantly hacked that I can't even put them up for counter-offers!!!

Moloc

i got another damn level 1 mew

redblueyellow

I got a machamp with 31 atk IV's and no guard.

What does no guard mean?
Also, I got:
level 100 legit shiny lugia
level 40 untouched entei
level 30 untouched shiny legit deoxys

Lord_Etrigan

No Guard is Machamp's newest ability; it means all attacks have 100% accuracy no matter what.

Got a Mattle Ho-Oh now!!!

redblueyellow

I got a level 37 charizard to try to get a shiny entei that I saw on GTS, but it was too late. I found 5 shiny lugias, 1 deoxys, 1 registeel, 1 latias traded about 6 times (the same one), 2 enteis, 1 raikou, and 1 suicune on GTs but I was too late for trading for all of them (all shiny). I also got a level 40 entei for the lottery.

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
I just logged on to find somebody traded me a Palkia (with Leftovers) for my Regirock. Nonetheless, I check out the Palkia's up for trade; nothing good. Go to Dialga, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, shiny Dialga!

For a L9 or under Jirachi. Which I have had for years, never used and was currently on my cart. Holy crap!

I've got a shiny Dialga. x_x And it looks legit; correct location, level caught, absolutely shocking IV's (30-31 in HP, next highest is SpDf at 13-14. Speed is 0 ¬_¬) and is in an Ultra Ball. Not going to use it but still..pretty.

Tom24

You Dont Know 7.23
i got a giratin lv100 for a beldum, all three regis + a regigigas for an other beldum and it had pkrus so i was quids in with that trade

-Xu-

A level 17 pikachu holding a lightball (not hacked, caught in the pokemansion garden) and a lv 56 Articuno Arktos. Both for Lv 1 munchlaxs.
These were my last two anyway.

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
a lvl 100 cranidos for a hitmontop lvl 22 i think
i cant remember the others i think i got a arodayctal for a level ??(under 10) honkrow
o yer i got a level 78 rayquaza for a level 1 turtwig :)

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
After trading off some Mews and helping a friend...

Celebi - 66, most likely hacked.
Celebi - 42, also hacked probably, though good for training and has a foreign name.
Celebi - 100, an actual 10th Anniversity one.
Lucario - 39, foreign name, and Brave so it isn't that bad.
Palkia - 70, Timid, with Draco Meteor.
Drapion - 40, Adamant, my best trade.

And I'm killing myself for not being able to trade for a shiny Drapion I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.