• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "What I got from GTS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the green gardian

They happened in US, Japan, & some other parts of Europe.

They will NEVER happen in UK, I'm pretty sure of that. UK is horribly deprived when it comes to Pokémon :(

Unless in the next few years, Nintendo decide to do one in UK, but I'm doubting there will be one. Just so you know though, it is perfectly possible to have legit Mew & Celebi.

i got a mew from toys r us liverpool in the uk

Mamoswine Power

turtwig, chimcar, craindos, shieldon, mismagius, magicarp, heracross, bonsly, gleameow but nothing that good

SeliphFroakie

Sick of receiving lv. 100 Lugias, I asked for a lv 50+ Tangela to get Tangrowth data with the last Lugia I got. Got it, and evolved it.

Just put up a horrid IVs Flygon for a Pineco.

elfinprince5

Pokemon Graphics
i have gotten to many to remeber but one of my most memorable was a lv.100 hacked shiny roserade. i had gotten it like 2 days into my game. but it is long gone now.

Hamner

Don't listen to me!
lv 100 shiny palkia for my lv 100 shiny pikachu
That shiny pika gives me a lot of good trades... it's nice.

Plenty of Mystry mew
pokepark jirachi
negai boshi jirachi
tanabata jirachi
Suffice to say I've gotten a complete set of jirachi and celebi
mattle ho-oh
others I fail to remember

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Received a Salamence, lvl 50 japanese... I have no idea if they were given out as events, since this one's in Cherish ball and has the 'pokemon event' in it... but, even if it's a hack, i don't really mind that.I'd really like to know if it is one or not o.o.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Received a Salamence, lvl 50 japanese... I have no idea if they were given out as events, since this one's in Cherish ball and has the 'pokemon event' in it... but, even if it's a hack, i don't really mind that.I'd really like to know if it is one or not o.o.

It's not hacked. It's one of the Saikyou (Strongest) Pokemon given away. There were 5 differant Saikyou Pokemon. Electivie, Magmorter, Milotic, Dragonite and Salamence.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
It's not hacked. It's one of the Saikyou (Strongest) Pokemon given away. There were 5 differant Saikyou Pokemon. Electivie, Magmorter, Milotic, Dragonite and Salamence.

Thank you for the info^^ I guess I must thank the person who traded the event Salamence ;p

kanuka_sabrina

Cake is my life!
I've gotten to many things to remember, but last night I got an untouched Palkia for my used one. I saw what they were hunting and thought 'I can do that'

Arande

Well, just got a strongest magmortar... now to just try to get ahold of a salamance and dragonite so I can have my cherish ball team :p (my TRU manaphy being the 6th) just for fun

Dr GTS

Help Please

Ive been using GTS for months now but theres alot of pokemon i can't search for because its not on the list why is that

Status
Not open for further replies.