• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "what's that song?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I knew the title of "All The Small Things" by Blink 182, I was desperately trying to find it.

Champion Jared 14

Ooh, there's a song on V98.7 on now, and I've loved it for years... Came on at about 2:28...

EDIT: didn't get the artist name, but I think the song was called smooth sensation... And that's a good title for it, because it's done just that for me...

Last edited:

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Ooh, I have one.

What's the song that 'Put Jattan De Balounde Bakre' by Punjabi MC has a segment of at the beginning (about 8 seconds in)? It's like Bhangra mixed with drum and bass.

Top that one.

Samuel

Beginning Trainer
I heard two songs but just cannot get the name... Can anybody tell me the song name?

Two people sing it - One man and one woman. It goes somehow like this:

You spin my head around and round, you can go now, you can go down now??

That is all I remember.......

The other song is sang just by a woman. It goes something like this:

One Step at a time, no need to cry, find a reason to cry???

Sorry I got the lyrics mixed up, I only have pieces of it. I hope somebody can figure it out.

Andywoo

Banned
Yep, definately. I have one at the moment.

Can only remember this line

Lets get these two hearts beating faster and faster....

Any help would be appreciated.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
Two people sing it - One man and one woman. It goes somehow like this:

You spin my head around and round, you can go now, you can go down now??
Sounds like "Right Round" by Flo Rida featuring Kesha.

Don't know about your second song, though. Sorry.

Can only remember this line

Lets get these two hearts beating faster and faster....
Actually, that sounds like "Lying is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At the Disco.

Mimori Kiryu

The other song is sang just by a woman. It goes something like this:

One Step at a time, no need to cry, find a reason to cry???

Sorry I got the lyrics mixed up, I only have pieces of it. I hope somebody can figure it out.
Could it be Jordin Sparks' 'One Step at a Time'?

These are the lyrics:

One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love

But I have songs like this all the time, but none currently, thank god. I hate it when a song I don't know gets stuck in my head. >.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.