• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The While I'm in Sinnoh Adventure GTS event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buneary dude

Buneary dude here! Thought I tell some people that me and Shadow Lucario are offering a ThunderPunching Volt Tackling Pichu with Master Ball on December 1st! The title is two of our fic's titles combined. And anyway you don't have to be a reader but if you want a ThunderPunching, Volt Tackling, Master Ball holding Pinchu then here are details:
On December 1st(Or earlier) bring a level five or under male Gible nicknamed Brad or Jyharri. In exchange you'll get a ThunderPunching, Volt Tackling, Master Ball Holding Pichu. Man that's a mouthful! But anyway remember to ring a male Gibel named Brad or Jyharri. Ask for a Pichu level nine or under. You might not get a Pichu from us, but just from a ramdom person. To make sure you got the right Pichu from the right person then these are the right ID numbers: B-rad the number for him(me) is 26116. The number and name for Shadow Lucario is Axel the number is 39525. See you December 1st!

Last edited:

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
Sounds uber awesome. But how are you obtaining these pichus?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Sounds uber awesome. But how are you obtaining these pichus?

Most likely cloning, or just simple breeding them and giving them cloned masterballs.

xgina

Banned
k, i have a spare gible or two so i might go along with this for the lulz

bit early to tell us though, wouldn't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.