• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE wierdest nickname you ever gave a pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Zapdos - yourdadf6
Moltres - yourmumf6

No comments.

Wigglytuff_

Y hai dar.
Uh..erm..You don't want to know. I named an Igglybuff 1257 with a bunch of female and male signs before it.

Chaoshadow

My friend called his charmander AWAY so that when he sent it out he could yell GO AWAY!

The wierdest ive given is a Clefable called Susan because it was on the Yellow box

Miror B.

GPS:GirlPowerShip
In Pokemon Sapphire, I nicknamed all my pokemon their species name backwards...
My Grimer just HAD to evolve...

maxim565

Absolute Defender
I rarely gives my pokemon a weird nicknames. In Diamond I call my Machamp "Meteo", my Hitmonchan "Jackie".

In Emerald I don't know someone nicknamed my Rayquaza "Omelette" when they borrowed my Game Boy.

In platinum, I caught a tangela by mistake and nicknamed it TANGELO.
xDD Now whenever I find it in my box I think of citrus fruits.

ShinyPalkia

I nicknamed my female Rhydon "Why Son?! DX" because I could. After all, the name suits her...at least if a random male Rhyhorn beats her. :S

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
My brother had a friend who named a Ponyta the F word, and my friend named some of my Pikachu's Corneilla, She did it, AAAAAAAAAAAB, and other stuff I can't even remember.

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
i called my medicham on colloseum Tugnmapuda......what? I like the love guru. It's a great movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.