• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wind of Beginnings! The Eon Path!! (1226)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly I didn't mind it, they actually kept Ash's knowledge and loved seeing his pokemon with him. This tells me that Ash will for sure keep traveling even if it isn't with us as you can tell how much he loves it.

Also Latias definitely seems to be sticking around which is cool :).

Lelouch-Red

The Opening was exactly what I expected.

Focus mainly on the OG starters of Ash: Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard. + Obviously Pikachu

Focus mainly on OG Trio: Ash, Misty and Brock

Focus mainly on OG Scenes: Ash's gym battles, the snowstorm episode (One of the best), Hollywood Episode

Others got a collage picture, but that was the right way. To become full circle, you have to take that route.
It started with them, it will end with them.

Just wished, that they rotated his pokemon team like this in Journeys as well. All fans would be happy.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Fun episode, it was nice to see the old mons back and I'm looking forward to see the others in the upcoming episodes. I didn't want or expect him to capture anything, but with the Latias tease at the end it might happen.

This are fanservice episodes, watch them as such and enjoy them for what they are.

Last edited:

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
The good

- Pikachu grew a personality. Nice to see him and Ash joke around for once.
- Got to see my boys again

The not-as-good

- My expectations weren't super high but I was still kinda left thinking '...was that it?'. That Latias seems to be sticking around so hopefully it can bring something of value to a future episode.
- The soundtrack is so damn unremarkable. I was expecting/hoping for more of a Miyazaki nostalgia session.
- Same old TRio routine. Meh.

Back to my Mad Men binge I go

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
The OP tugged at my heartstrings with their selection of clips halfway through. They had to use some of the most emotional clips from the series.

I wished we’ve gotten a newly animated opening instead of a slideshow. It makes it feel like Ash permanently leaving was a last minute decision.